Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaskadan
Mar 28, 2010

I've got some bad NOMS for you
It always makes me feel good seeing that Steph and HHH seem to have an extremely normal and healthy relationship/marriage.

I have massive respect for Edge and the way he retired. Going out on top for all the right reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaskadan
Mar 28, 2010

I've got some bad NOMS for you

TL posted:

A debilitating neck injury is the right reason?

JoshVanValkenburg posted:

Well it's not a wrong one.

Make 2 lists
List A contains wrestlers who quit wrestling at the top of their game with the belt around their waste, on their own terms so that they didn't further hurt themselves or someone else.
List B contains anyone who should have quit years ago, are too hurt to work properly, got jobbed into obscurity and/or hosed up and seriously injured someone else.

Edge put himself at the very top of List A by doing it in the middle of a WWE ring with the belt around his waist.

drat loving right it is the right reason.

• Locked thread