Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?
Jeff Hardy was a really nice guy when he came into the store I was working at one time about 7 or 8 years ago. After I helped him find what he was looking for, we stood around talking for a little bit and found out that some folks he knew in school were friends of mine from college.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Trish Stratus always been an awesome person. She took a pretty routine role as a valet for the tag team of Test and Albert and a background in fitness and eventually became one of the greatest and most beloved female wrestlers of all time. She also decided to retire on her own terms and has done pretty well for herself since then. She seems like such a happy and content person. In fact, isn't that what finally led to Melina being released? Her treatment of Trish backstage at that one WrestleMania and everyone was like "How he gently caress could you have a problem with Trish Stratus?"

This video shows why Trish Stratus is pure awesome!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UncMrAt5gE4

• Locked thread