Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I know that wrestling is a scummy business. However, it's important to recognize that there are good people along with the dicks. Please post people that you like.

I'll start. My favorite person is Jim Cornette. He is a fun guy that tells it like it is. Having grown up in the South, I know tons of people like Cornette and he is endearing to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Paul Bearer was far too nice a guy to ever be involved in wrestling. Yet he was and became a legend in the process.

RIP :smith:

He's in heaven cutting promos on the angels :unsmith:

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Luigi Thirty posted:

Big Sexy Kevin (Depeche Mode Fan) (The Best Ever) Nash is the best ever for about a million reasons.

But Eddie Guerrero called him the spawn of satan

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Beer_Suitcase posted:

I really like Terry Funk, he seems like a sweet man who I would never want to piss off.

His voice does not match how he wrestles

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Kaskadan posted:

It always makes me feel good seeing that Steph and HHH seem to have an extremely normal and healthy relationship/marriage.

I have massive respect for Edge and the way he retired. Going out on top for all the right reasons

Do you ever think that after an argument, HHH has to stop himself from pedigreeing her

• Locked thread