Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

The American Dream posted:

Eddie Edwards hung out at the bar that held a show for like 2 hours drinking with stereotypical wrestling fans 2-3 years ago. He was taking pictures with anyone that wanted one. Then at some point someone asked for a chop... And then we all started taking chops from Eddie Edwards. It didn't hurt a ton because I assume he's responsible enough to pull it a bit and I was pretty drunk. But it was pretty loud and itched like a mother fucker for the next couple of days. My friend that took one literally had a hand print on his chest when he sent me a picture later on. It was like the shroud of turin.

That sounds awesome. Makes me think of a drunk, American version of that huge line of people that Inoki slapped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread