Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

Onmi posted:

I think Nash rubbed a lot of people the wrong way because he was flat in it for his own business... Which while selfish, is still a hell of a lot more understandable than actual malice. I doubt he hated anyone he buried or stepped on to get to his position, I frankly think he couldn't have cared less. Nash was in it for Nash. I'm reminded of another question he got it was like "How does it feel to know you never had a good match?" and he just thought on it and said, "Last week I got a check in the mail for $180,000 that's how I feel about it."

Then again, I'm some dingus overseas talking about poo poo after the fact with the only thing to go on being interviews and wrestler reports. The gently caress do I know?

If you embrace the fact that Nash sees wrestling as a hustle, it starts to become more clear. Work rate never was in his list of priorities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

Shine posted:

Mark Henry is legit one of the strongest motherfuckers ever and I am completely in awe of him.

Over 2200 lbs combined, and he looked like he could have done more on all three. :drat:

• Locked thread