Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Regardless of his shady business practices and booking decisions under Ted Turner, I have to say Eric Bischoff is a lovely man in person. A friend and I met him on the street in LA one night several years ago. We recognized him from across the street, so he made his way over to say hello to us even though he was busy and out with some friends, who he told to wait while he had a conversation with us. He talked to us for several minutes and took pictures with us, and seemed genuinely interested in what we had to say, how long we'd been fans, etc. I don't know what he's like in his personal life otherwise, but he's very outgoing and appreciative to wrestlefans.

\/\/\/I said he was a nice dude, not that he has awesome political opinions. :colbert:

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Oct 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread