Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Luigi Thirty posted:

Big Sexy Kevin (Depeche Mode Fan) (The Best Ever) Nash is the best ever for about a million reasons.

He blocked me on Twitter, meaning I can never achieve my goal of getting the entire original nWo to retweet Barnacle Jim's face, but I still think he's very big and very sexy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

DrVenkman posted:

To be fair, she does a pretty good one herself.

As for Edge, I found it kind of sad that even after all this time he can't watch wrestling. I think he said he has the network but he won't watch current day stuff because he knows that if things had been different he'd still be there in some capacity.

Nobody told Steph she's supposed to let go of the hands on the way down on the Pedigree, and as a result, the Bellas took the two best looking Pedigrees in the last several years and it ruled.

• Locked thread