Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Awkward Man
Mar 23, 2006

DukeofCA posted:

Libertarian-leanings aside, everything I've ever heard says Glen Jacobs is cordial as gently caress to fans and is the safest person in the business to work with.

I met Kane at a horror convention back in June. People had paid some big bucks for meet & greet packages and panel discussions with him, but I just happened to catch him as he was chilling after his signings. I didn't want to bother him for a picture or autograph or anything but I just had to say hi. He seemed tired as hell, especially since this was around the Payback PPV when he was still in the title picture with Bryan and his schedule was probably busy as gently caress. But drat he was still happy to shake my hand and chat for a minute and answer some of my stupid-rear end questions. Total class-act.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread