Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veotax
May 16, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

I guess technically this is spoilers, but:

Wait so the police COULD arrest Brick but don't because they don't have anything beyond circumstantial evidence? They've got eyewitness testimony (including the Mayor, two Alderman and the Chief of Detectives!) of Brick leading an assault on City Hall, of holding two Aldermen hostage who SAW HIM MURDER A THIRD, as well as CCTV footage of him committing that murder, as well as him calling the Mayor up on the phone and laying out ultimatums AS WELL as him showing up to an arranged meeting witnessed by dozens of cops, the Chief of Detectives, the District Attorney and the Mayor where he outright tells her he's taking over control of the Glades.... and they don't have enough to arrest him? :stare:

I think the idea is that they didn't have any evidence before that stuff happened. Now he has an army taking over the Glades it's probably pretty hard to arrest him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Ollie threatened the dude to stop selling to his sister, he only killed him when the guy pulled a knife on him.

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

The Flash, PSN exclusive.

And only in the US for some reason.

What the gently caress Sony? Honestly I didn't really care about Powers in the first place, but I'd like to have to option to watch it. Why isn't it on the UK PSN? They made the loving show, surely they have the rights for international distribution.

Veotax
May 16, 2006

Whizbang posted:

We'll all change our minds once we see the helmet's abilities, like blocking Charles' telepathy.

You'll be ashamed of your words and deeds.

• Locked thread