Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

OneWhoKnows posted:

I haven't caught any of the games with the new QB. Is he the expected started for next year? How's the outlook?

equal parts poop from a butt and exciting air raid qb so like many things wazzu related, a complete mystery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Keeping Chip Kelly's spirit alive

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

it's also not unique because the atlanta braves do it too (or used to or something I don't know baseball)

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Raku posted:

What's wrong with sporting a jersey (when you are not at work)?

Also, breaking news: that dog is transferring to play quarterback at Florida. A sad day for tide fans.

for the best, like Blake Sims, I just don't see that dog being a "Real" Alabama Quarterback

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Crotch Bat posted:

What kind of rear end-backward world did I wake up in today? Polos are coach cosplay? :wtc:

a button up shirt huh what are you doing some kind of salaryman cosplay you fuckin nerd

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

Snyder undercut Ron Prince, who was doing a fine and dandy job, by demanding his position back, a clear Jay Leno-Conan O'Brian situation if I ever saw one, just disgraceful.

he pissed on Prince's Power Towel too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lasagna Pilot posted:

Defense is dead

And we are alive insh'allah

• Locked thread