Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

becoming a bad impression of an adult and it's great just not giving a gently caress about things anymore

I just let that loving huge bloated ball that I call a gut hang out, even at the gym next to the hotties, turns out they don't give a gently caress either way and I'm way more comfortable

stopped giving a gently caress about wearing brands and not fitting in my high school clothes, sweatpants own

going "I don't know who the gently caress that is" and actually meaning it when referring to pop culture, instead of pretending not to know who Justin is because I listen to deep music

stopped judging people by the music they listened to (lol loving idiot)

I've made peace with the fact that I will not get married and will die a lone childless death

what are some things you just stopped giving a gently caress about? sharing is caring, friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
I found out Greek Yogurt has very little lactose so I can eat it.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
Do you eat sticks of butter only when they're fried or can they be fresh from the fridge?

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
i dont give a gently caress about anything anymore im just waiting to die/get murdered

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
pretty sure i posted this before but i bought about 50 budlight/miller light t-shirts because they were only 50 cents a pop used, i only have 2 non beer shirts now i think.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

have you watched Fight Club?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

jarvis cocker posted:

i dont give a gently caress about anything anymore im just waiting to die/get murdered

welcome, friend

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Prettz posted:

I'm waiting for the sequel to come out

PainBreak
Jun 9, 2001
Tonight's the night
Tonight's the ni-hight!
Shooba dooba hooo....
He he he he poop. :airquote:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
As an adult I too have stopped wearing my clothes from high school.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Join Renegade Crew.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

As an adult I too have stopped wearing my clothes from high school.

i still wear my jeans from high school, and i think i got my only sweater back in high school.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
I felt the same way, you just have to find something you love doing. I do heroin.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Hypercolor shirts eventually lose their ability to change anyway, to every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under Heaven.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
hosed up 2 think one day u wont exist

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

how will it be any different from before you existed.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

that's the most comforting thought ever.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Don Tacorleone posted:

becoming a bad impression of an adult and it's great just not giving a gently caress about things anymore

I just let that loving huge bloated ball that I call a gut hang out, even at the gym next to the hotties, turns out they don't give a gently caress either way and I'm way more comfortable

stopped giving a gently caress about wearing brands and not fitting in my high school clothes, sweatpants own

going "I don't know who the gently caress that is" and actually meaning it when referring to pop culture, instead of pretending not to know who Justin is because I listen to deep music

stopped judging people by the music they listened to (lol loving idiot)

I've made peace with the fact that I will not get married and will die a lone childless death

what are some things you just stopped giving a gently caress about? sharing is caring, friend

normal responsible adulthood is this but also a wife you hate and two children who have to pay for

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long, where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around, those projects that come to nothing, those attempts to escape from crushing necessity, which always flounder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable, that every night will find you down and out, crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows. And maybe it’s treacherous old age coming on, threatening the worst. Not much music left inside us for life to dance to. Our youth has gone to the ends of the earth to die in the silence of the truth. And where, I ask you, can a man escape to, when he hasn’t enough madness left inside him? The truth is an endless death agony. The truth is death. You have to choose: death or lies. I’ve never been able to kill myself.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Prettz posted:

You mean the movie where a bunch of dudes throw a temper tantrum because they're sick of making so much money at their steady jobs?

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
when people i know attempt to better themselves i shoot them down
as a reminder
that all is death
why bother

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
what a jolly bunch we got here in gbs.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

TOILETLORD posted:

pretty sure i posted this before but i bought about 50 budlight/miller light t-shirts because they were only 50 cents a pop used, i only have 2 non beer shirts now i think.
nice

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

jarvis cocker posted:

when people i know attempt to better themselves i shoot them down
as a reminder
that all is death
why bother

My goal each day is to make the world a little worse for at least one person. My terrible posting assures this most days.

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long, where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around, those projects that come to nothing, those attempts to escape from crushing necessity, which always flounder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable, that every night will find you down and out, crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows. And maybe it’s treacherous old age coming on, threatening the worst. Not much music left inside us for life to dance to. Our youth has gone to the ends of the earth to die in the silence of the truth. And where, I ask you, can a man escape to, when he hasn’t enough madness left inside him? The truth is an endless death agony. The truth is death. You have to choose: death or lies. I’ve never been able to kill myself.

pain is just information before the senses

Fortuitous Bumble
Jan 5, 2007

yesterday I accepted that I would never accomplish anything useful and also that my subconscious doesn't like me

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun - for anybody. 67. You are getting Greedy. Act your old age. Relax - This won't hurt.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i dont care about awkward silences anymore. theyre kind of funny if you think about it.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
the only thing better than an awkward silence is driving someone to tears

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Torka posted:

No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun - for anybody. 67. You are getting Greedy. Act your old age. Relax - This won't hurt.

The guy could write amazing eulogies, including his own.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Can a non-existent entity, have an existential crisis?

Can a Forum, feel and/or think?

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
seriously just aim to make someone, anyone, cry. at least once a day. why is that so easy.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

ill keep fighting the shadows till weed is legal. then i wont have to fight any more.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

jarvis cocker posted:

seriously just aim to make someone, anyone, cry. at least once a day. why is that so easy.

because everyone's sad

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
yeah but i'm good looking so there's more hope for me. or at least there would be if i didn't have sad brains

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Frostwerks posted:

what a jolly bunch we got here in gbs.

There is something sad about people going to bed. You can see they don’t give a drat whether they’re getting what they want out of life or not, you can see they don’t ever try to understand what we’re here for. They just don’t care. Americans or not, they sleep no matter what, they’re bloated mollusks, no sensibility, no trouble with their conscience.

I’d seen too many troubling things to be easy in my mind. I knew too much and not enough. I’d better go out, I said to myself, I’d better go out again. Maybe I’ll meet Robinson. Naturally that was an idiotic idea, but I dreamed it up as an excuse for going out again, because no matter how I tossed and turned on my narrow bed, I couldn’t snatch the tiniest scrap of sleep. Even masturbation, at times like that, provides neither comfort nor entertainment. Then you're really in despair.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Torka posted:

because everyone's sad

more like because everyone's a bitch made pussy

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

jarvis cocker posted:

more like because everyone's a bitch made pussy

:cry:

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
I'm currently eating two sandwiches made up of two fried eggs each wih "cheese food" an mayo on top. sorry op but life kinda rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Life is difficult, short and pointless, but I feel pretty good about myself. :unsmith:

• Locked thread