Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
3O get married to the power bottom of your choice and make texans mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Gay marriage legalized due to overwhelming apathy of Supreme Court. Sounds about right.

I'm pro any and all decisions made out of pure laziness.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
If Fox News has taught me anything it's that this decision is bound to turn millions of good conservative Americans into gays, with no strict laws keeping men straight this is bound to happen

Oh what have you wrought Supreme Court? :ohdear:

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Now I can marry all of my headmates.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

reminder that one of the people on the supreme court believes that satan is a real thing and that he influences the world on a daily basis

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Business Gorillas posted:

he influences the world on a daily basis

lol

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

reminder that one of the people on the supreme court believes that satan is a real thing and that he influences the world on a daily basis

Does he think Satan is real because he totally thinks he's Satan? cos if so, would totally vote for judge Satan.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
This is just to distract us from the ebolapocalypse.
Keep all the sheeple focused on the wrong thing. Typical Obama ploy.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Three olives, what kind of dowry would your family provide if I took your maiden hand in a lawful marriage?

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Spanish Manlove posted:

Three olives, what kind of dowry would your family provide if I took your maiden hand in a lawful marriage?

do you like small yappy dogs?

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

finally i can get my mail order husband

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Luvcow posted:

If Fox News has taught me anything it's that this decision is bound to turn millions of good conservative Americans into gays, with no strict laws keeping men straight this is bound to happen

Oh what have you wrought Supreme Court? :ohdear:

Inactivist Judges! :argh:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Hopefully Republicans rally off of this miscarriage in November.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
congratulations faggots, now stop acting oppressed

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

just one?

e: hail satan

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kyrie eleison posted:

until there is a true homosexual AI the war is not won

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

I believe him and the proof is all the times the supreme court made rulings that striped people of their fundamental human rights, like the right for humans to choose their own mate so long as that person is a sapient being

So that judge is unironically doing Satan's work to make the world a shittier place for humanity

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

Those are still five pretty lovely states to live in.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

i liked when scalia directly referenced the fictional character Jack Bauer saving Los Angeles in his defense of torture

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Moridin920 posted:

until there is a true homosexual AI the war is not won
01101001 01101101 01100111 01100001 01111001

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

What about trans marriage

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

The Droid posted:

i liked when scalia directly referenced the fictional character Jack Bauer saving Los Angeles in his defense of torture

good times mang! i remember that episode, scalia was slick and really acted the poo poo out of that scene. i think he even won an emmy. i miss 2004.

john ashcroft was such a well-written character too, too bad they couldn't keep him on--he was also a really funny actor. remember that ep when he tried to cover up boobs on a statue?

unfortunately the show has gotten kinda stale in recent years, kinda like with the election stuff in parks and recreation, the recent elections really sucked some of the funny out of it.

Xaris fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Oct 6, 2014

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
as a justice of the supreme court of the united states, let me tell you about 24

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

as a justice of the supreme court of the united states, let me tell you about 24

You think that's bad? Think about how a Homestuck justice is statistically inevitable.

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Now we just need to kill all the dirty straights and this country will finally be perfect.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
wow, a three olive gay thread about gays

gay

Dec 26, 2012

jBrereton posted:

01101001 01101101 01100111 01100001 01111001

CarlosTheDwarf
Jun 1, 2001
Up shit creek.
Divorce lawyers rejoice!

Gays had a good thing going: they could still have a wedding, live their life together and if things went wrong they could just split.

Now they get the government involved. yay!

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Darth123123 posted:

wow, a three olive gay thread about gays

gay

I ctrl+F'ed "condo" and it didn't show up and I was very displeased to not see the 'gay condo' combo..

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuw6KBc6ie4

naem
May 29, 2011

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
America will now become the gay tourist nation.

People will travel thousands of miles just to take a tour of the 50 colorful states of gay that America has become.

Fabulous

naem
May 29, 2011

The Droid posted:

Jack Bauer is real and directly influences events in the real world

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

naem posted:

No 24 and Metal Gear take place in the same universe and he is actually Big Boss

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Kyrie eleison posted:

This doesn't sound like anything Jesus would say or preach

the closer one is to Jesus the less they have to act like him :downs:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

naem posted:

This is frighteningly accurate and true :eng99:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

GET MY BELT SON posted:

if you need me i'll be in my lab

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Twin Peaks is coming back and homos are getting married. Pretty sweet day so far.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

hemophilia posted:

Twin Peaks is coming back and homos are getting married. Pretty sweet day so far.

say what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arri
Jun 11, 2005
NpNp

Bull Runner posted:

Now we just need to kill all the dirty straights and this country will finally be perfect.

• Locked thread