Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Gavok posted:

Axis: Carnage is a total throwback to the Venom: Lethal Protector days, so naturally I give it a thumbs up.

Carnage trying to figure out how to punch out a woman without killing her is ace.

Carnage and Hobgoblin have both started off great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

I kind of like how Kingsley, despite being the hero, is just a total slimeball while Urich, despite being the villain, comes off as much more pure/honest in his intentions.

Also the whole thing is funny as hell in general.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

Senor Candle posted:

I understand making them into Inhumans for the movies and stuff but doing it in the comics seems dumb to me.

This is pretty much the story of Marvel from the last few years: changes in the comics to reflect the movies in the hopes that movie fans see the similarities and pick up the comics except it backfires and you just wind up pissing off/confusing the psople that are still reading the comics.

• Locked thread