Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
it's the cruiserweights again! being mimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
ahahahaha Dean :allears:

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

on your knees doug

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

no. just Ambrose really.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Triple H rules

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

i hope Big Show eats the Russian flag tonight

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

aww i was hoping Ziggler would have a lovely IC title tonight like Sandow did

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Omally posted:

i want to hear michael cole narrate 50 shades of grey
Get this King, Christian Grey says he doesn't make love... he fucks hard. :geno:

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

"more of the same" yes that does describe this Raw perfectly, Cole

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

no one loving cares Vince. jesus christ.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

well, they did it. they ruined The Bunny

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

well, I'm glad black CM Punk is entertained

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

waffle iron posted:

Just remember that a room of dudes wrote that and then Vince rewrote it.
Vince definitely added in the bottle to the rear end

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

lol

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

I would get the gently caress out of the building, Bo.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

ZDar Fan posted:

This movie's called Nightcrawler but I don't see nobody teleporting
I'm teleporting. Away from the theater oh ho ho

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

I remember Alicia's last push, it was awful and offended me.
when she poured soda on herself and attacked people at ringside? no sorry that owned

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Cena is giving Ambrose heartburn :allears:

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

haha are they doing the John Cena Sucks singalong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Don't tell me why i like Ambrose, Cena

• Locked thread