Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.
The same thing again! RAW sure is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Is this a rerun? seriously this is like next level water treading.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

ZDar Fan posted:

I'm still kind of baffled that they want the Dusts to be heels, not that it matters much

WWE where the heel's are all well thought out unique characters with identifiable traits and who say interesting things. The faces are made of cardboard.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

I had two modern accomplishments that I've clung too. I knew nothing of 50 shades and never wanted to know any thing, and I've never heard a single note of Let it go.

You all just ruined one of those.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Rhonne posted:

What does Zack Ryder have to do with Fandango and Justin Gabriel?

He just needs to go away.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

I might have to tap out of this RAW, it's October and I could be watching horror movies right now.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

BodyMassageMachine posted:

So this was the plan all along. They needed a sucker that they could trot out for dumb celebrity segments, corporate shilling, and other assorted horrible segments. Leo Kruger was the sacrificial lamb.

It was either him or Sandow that was going to become the new Santino, I think they made the right choice.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Adam: It's party time?....

Crowd: BOOOOOO!

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Rhonne posted:

Man, if Harper came out and murdered everyone in the ring, he'd be the most beloved wrestler in the world.

I would personally begin construction of parade floats in his honor. I'd do like that guy with crazy horse and spend the rest of my life carving his face into a mountain.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Carver Crisis posted:

Vince definitely added in the bottle to the rear end

dunn

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Rhonne posted:

Remember when Del Rio was debuting and they showed the same promo for him nonstop for what felt like months? Get ready for that.

kizarny

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

I bo-lieve we can only head up from here.

Bella's haven't even come out yet. I like your optimism but don't know if it's well placed.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

God drat Layla

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Time to kill all that rehabilitation that Tyson did in NXT. Have him tap out instantly.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Power Windows posted:

Will there be soda???????????????????

of course soda's rule! and so do kazoos!

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Why does this get so much time, while real matches get cut down to 2 minute squashes?

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

I really hope this isn't one of the forums HHH reads to find out what people want to see, because if it is all the cheering for this stupid gimmick week after week has doomed us all.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

So is Rock going to face Rusev at Survivor Series or something because, I could really get behind that.

Also that whole promo was loving gold.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Angular Landbury posted:

Well they fed the second best heel in the company to a dude who is basically retired in a non match on free tv. Great. Cool. gently caress the 90s.

The Rock put him over as being an undefeated badass who's tougher than the whole locker room. Then got the better of him after hitting him a couple of times. This is not a burial.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

I wish Kaitlyn would come back. She could be AJs partner.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

ZDar Fan posted:

Call me dumb but I would have enjoyed a backstage segment of Emma being weird while offering to team up with AJ

No! people can't get mic time we need those valuable minutes to give to a stupid feud between midgets in costumes.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

StarkRavingMad posted:

Maybe this "AJ can't find a partner she thinks is good enough" is the story that brings up Charlotte to tag with her

I don't want Charlotte to come to the main roster unless Kevin Dunn dies, I don't need to see her lose 1 minute parity matches.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Shima Honnou posted:

Say hello to your new TNA champion, Ray Miatt!

They couldn't bumble him any more than WWE did.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

achillesforever6 posted:

I think HHH would kill Dunn if he tried his bullshit on Ric Flair's daughter

Nepotism is a super important factor in the WWE but is it a stronger force than their hatred for women? I genuinely don't know what direction they would go.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

Welp. They did it, they've set themselves up where they can either put Ambrose over huge or ruin him forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

achillesforever6 posted:

:lol: No it wouldn't ruin him forever, stop being overdramatic man and let's just see what happens

You're right it would certainly do him wonders to lose to Cena then have Cena win his feud for him.

• Locked thread