Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
checkbox pole
yospos bithc
catte
rip stebe
comedy option
View Results

• Locked thread
Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

uuuungghhh this thread the nostalgia

sim tower owned fucknig lmao if your an amaeterour who never got your catyhedral and wedding and that rating after 5 stars

sim city 2k owned but fuuuuck having to place power lines across every fuckin street what am i a peasant

sc3k owned owned owned basically a flawless game

railraod tycoon 2 was some dope poo poo i never played 3 tho. there was some poo poo with issunig and buying back stock and i totally had no idea wtf so iirc i jhst issued shitloads for the easy money

simcopter was dope and sooooo lovely lmao especially the conversion tool

remember scurk? i downloaded scurk over dialup. took like 14 hours. bro and i were fuckin around and accidentally hit the spacebar when it was at like 99%, which cancelled the download. was fuckin livid, had to wait another day to make my own hideous horrendous buildings

amazon trail kicked rear end hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

wow transport tycoon looks spergy

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

BANME.sh posted:

scurk was only 4 disks wasn't it? how slow was your dialup brah

i downloaded the quake 3 demo on dialup and it was like 80 mb iirc. took about a day.

idk probably the slowest

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

baud is different from bps and furthermore,

it is one is a measure of symbol rate and the other is a measure of information rate

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

oh yeah simisle was really fun i dont remember why but i know i played a lot of it as a childe

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

just look at that box art

lmao

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i have big time aspergers for maxis and maxis style games. mayb i'll figure out TTD too

same x3000

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

what is with nerds turning indie games into awful programming languages and pretending thats a good thing

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

oh yeah.

prison architect was a real cool game.

then they added a redclone (lol? get it? redstone clone?). now it's probably ruined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i played cities xl not long ago and it was p dece but idk it didnt trigger my autism as hard sc2k/3k/et al used to

railroad tyucoon 3, however,

• Locked thread