Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
checkbox pole
yospos bithc
catte
rip stebe
comedy option
View Results

• Locked thread
BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i loved that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

bump_fn posted:

I think ur forgetting the goon remake Tiny Towers Is. A Piece a Of poo poo

it really is, gently caress that guy for ruining everything

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

streets of sim city

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

pram posted:

wrong sim earth was terrible

remember sim isle?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i bet its all flash now

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

simisle was good, but i always went bankrupt when my tribes became towns

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

The Mad Archivist posted:

once a long time ago I got a bundle pack of like all the sim games, one I got (and lost) but haven't heard mentioned so far:

supposedly a real POS of a game despite the promising premise

also simfarm bros represent, I sucked at that game lol

i said it on the first page

it owned, it was fun to fly in your car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

DaNzA posted:

in sim tower you micromanage the elevator and in transport tycoon you micromanage the signals

basically you use signals to setup a station that can take have multiple trains at the same time so you can tell the train to do something like 'wait till the cargo is full' while have another train running

also with signals you can have a trunk line with two rails for both directions, then connect them together with proper signals so you can have a bunch of trains all going using the same trunk line before branching off to their destination

add more lines if your trunk line is congested with proper signals so trains can switch between them with ease

https://wiki.openttd.org/Advanced_signalling_examples

lol yeah good idea

• Locked thread