Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
checkbox pole
yospos bithc
catte
rip stebe
comedy option
View Results

• Locked thread
Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

its called yoot tower you moran

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/yoot-tower/id379197311?mt=8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

indigi posted:

I don't want Yoot Tower I want Sim Tower

its the saaaaaame gaaaame like mario 2 and doki doki panic

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

tt can be as spergy as you want

or you could just find the shortest distance between an oil rig and a refinery and go wild

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

DaNzA posted:

with bunch of signals and some joint-station-distance adjustment you can setup something like this

one large station for cargo exchange connected by a bunch of trunk lines

but this is the kind of stuff that prevents me from playing due to :effort:

edit: tbf i think the guy build that exchange with the copy/paste thing where you can pre-build a bunch of setup and just place them in one go

this is why i said find the shortest route between an oil patch and refinery, that poo poo prints money without all the effort

• Locked thread