Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Derek Jeter
This poll is closed.
YEAH JEETS 48 29.63%
NO JEETS!!! [You're da best tho] 77 47.53%
New Option for non-voters: A-Rod is the greatest 37 22.84%
Total: 162 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

why do they cut the pops out of the highlights on their site why do they do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I just want to see th epop

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Igot a video ty [karl anderson voice] OAT? GAN????

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

At last, something Sid likes

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

I don't know who I like more, the Usos or Gold/Stardust. They're just all so fantastic. :allears:

Also Ziggler. They need to bring back the Zigger/R-Ziggler team again, that was good.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Phenix Rising posted:

I keep holding out hope that this "AJ has no friends/tag team partners" storyline is going to result in Karma returning to wreck everybody's poo poo.

Will probably wind up someone from NXT being called up and will probably be cool either way, I just really miss Karma :(

It will be Alexa Bliss.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Speedboat Jones posted:

It will be Alexa Bliss.

I love Alexa Bliss, but she is almost as dangerous a worker as Jack Swagger.

Dekk
Aug 31, 2001
So, I just got back from Raw and it was the best Raw.

Guessing it didn't come through on TV, but Sandow was egging us on behind his back to keep chanting when he was opposite the hard camera. It was the best.

Everyone died IRL when Rock rocked.

After the show Dean and Cena had a pose-off. Cena got booed, looked sad, and stormed off so Dean could ham around for fifteen minutes. The best.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Solomonic posted:

somehow the least insufferable person on the Real Housewives of Georgia. I know this because my wife tolerates punchsports in the house on the condition that I tolerate stuff that will be cited as evidence when the Hague brings Andy Cohen up on charges

This is pretty much me as well and I agree that NeNe is the least insufferable. I actually find her quite funny.

That channel has made me realize that Vicki lady is the literal worst human being in existence.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Sigma posted:

I love Alexa Bliss, but she is almost as dangerous a worker as Jack Swagger.

Who did Alexa Bliss ever put out of action for several months?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

epitasis posted:

Igot a video ty [karl anderson voice] OAT? GAN????

I had a real name but I ruined it :(

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Rocky why you gotta make me watch Raw this week??

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

yea ok posted:

A walk-off hit in his final home game...Hollywood couldn't write stories like these. THank you for the brilliant career, Derek.
Everyone knows that it was a work!

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

RBX posted:

Because he is The Rock and he is the best.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

oatgan posted:

I had a real name but I ruined it :(

I just wrote them an email and signed it "nate from twitter" lol

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

sportsgenius86 posted:

This is pretty much me as well and I agree that NeNe is the least insufferable. I actually find her quite funny.

Yeah she could probably have a good comedy segment with Miz and Sandow, or Slator Gator, or something along those lines.

Imo if you insist on having guest hosts you should try to integrate them into the show in a way that plays to their strengths. I don't know what Kathie Lee's strengths would be in this context but 'drinking with Adam Rose' is probably not one of them.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

So is Rock back to play the role of Apollo Creed?

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
Would you accept a Dixie Carter guest host?

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

RBX posted:

Yeah, I wanted to take a break til HiaC, but Rock and Dean brought me back.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Solomonic posted:

Yeah she could probably have a good comedy segment with Miz and Sandow, or Slator Gator, or something along those lines.

Imo if you insist on having guest hosts you should try to integrate them into the show in a way that plays to their strengths. I don't know what Kathie Lee's strengths would be in this context but 'drinking with Adam Rose' is probably not one of them.

Drinking is quite literally the only thing she does well

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I left the room for the Kathy Lee fiasco what even happened?

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014

Onmi posted:

Only if there are strings attached!

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

NienNunb posted:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NienNunb posted:

They danced for a bit then Hota broke a champagne bottle over Kathy Lee's rear end. They went to do the trust fall into the Rosebuds but Kathy seemed terrified and wouldn't do it for a while. Then they left and that was it.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Onmi posted:

Hell yes

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Onmi posted:

Why would you not accept this?

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Onmi posted:

"Real American" hits, the arena is awash in red and yellow light. Hogan shuffles onto the stage, dragging Dixie from his leg.

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
HITC predictions: John Cena beats Dean Ambrose. During the Cena vs. Rollings match, Cena pulls off his rubber mask to reveal he's Dean Ambrose.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I would absolutely love to see Ambrose vs. Rollins in the Cell; kinda hoping Brock shows up and costs Cena the match so Dean goes onto the main event, even if that means Brock vs. Cena again at Survivor Series.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The Rock talked about working out and got a pop that's why he's the best wrestler ever

BigBadBootyDaddy
Oct 6, 2014
I can't see either Cena or Ambrose going over clean. My guess is Orton attacks Ambrose which causes a DQ and he advances. This can set up Cena vs. Orton since Cena needs to beat the guy who cost him a match against the other guy who cost him a match. Not the best way to do it but I can't see any other way to do this without hurting Ambrose or having Cena lose cleanly (yeah okay buddy). I do think Rollins is losing clean in the main-event.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

The Rock talked about working out and got a pop that's why he's the best wrestler ever

He's my hero.

BigBadBootyDaddy
Oct 6, 2014
Even in 2014 the best part of RAW is still The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin 2.0

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

CLANGIN' AND BANGIN'!!

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Shine posted:

He's my hero.

Holy poo poo, I was seconds away from posting "Shine would be proud" before I saw this.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I haven't watched Raw yet but holy poo poo the Edge & Christian Smackdown Special is incredible. I love these two goofy idiots so much :swoon:

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

HogX posted:

CLANGIN' AND BANGIN'!!

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
Cool raw I got dean's sweat on me :swoon:

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Is Rock sticking around for a bit or was that just a one-time thing?

Because if the WWE wants to do Rock/Rusev at HiaC I'm down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

BigBadBootyDaddy posted:

I can't see either Cena or Ambrose going over clean. My guess is Orton attacks Ambrose which causes a DQ and he advances. This can set up Cena vs. Orton since Cena needs to beat the guy who cost him a match against the other guy who cost him a match. Not the best way to do it but I can't see any other way to do this without hurting Ambrose or having Cena lose cleanly (yeah okay buddy). I do think Rollins is losing clean in the main-event.

That's basically what I expect.

What they should do is have Ambrose totally go over, beat Cena in a close match just because he's willing to cheat and play dirty to get the job done. Then go on to finally get the W over Rollins in a brutal Cell match. But I'm not going to kid myself in thinking that will happen.

Instead Cena and Ambrose will have a good match right up until Cena gets a visual pin on Ambrose, then the authority attacks him and causes Ambrose to win by DQ.

• Locked thread