Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4sadRQI2PY

Directed by: Martin Valle
Starring: Martin Valle [First Person]
Running time: 3:58

I don't look for a lot in the movies I watch, just something to keep me entertained for an hour or so. That's why I was pleasantly surprised to happen upon this little diamond in the rough sometime late last year. Valle's direction kept me engrossed for the whole thing, without sacrificing the educational aspect of the "How To". The total running time might seem a little short to some, but I think it fits what he was trying to do without overstaying its welcome. There are some that might take issue with Valle's voice as narrator, but honestly it didn't bother me that much. I've done some video work in the past, and when you've got that little of a budget you have to make do with what you've got. Considering he was doing pretty much everything else, I can forgive some vocal cracking.

In conclusion I have to recommend this to anyone. If you're not interested in Minecraft, you'll find Martin Valle's enthusiasm infectious enough to get you hooked. And if you are interested in Minecraft, then you'll be able to make a trampoline yourself. 5/5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU