Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Old people you suck.
Old people you suck.
Old people your music is loving terrible.
Old people you suck.
Old people you suck.
Old people you don't do anything of value.

tune:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB_1t-Vn6Vs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
some day you will be an old person

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

old people music owns op sorry

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
I was getting some milk. The old lady in front of me gets < $5 of groceries, mostly breakfasty stuff.

Then she gets $50 cash back and goes to buy scratch off tickets from the vending machine.

:wtc:

Old people suck.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

SHISHKABOB posted:

some day you will be an old person

Incorrect. I plan on dying in an epic nursing home murder spree. It's like a school shooting but more beneficial to society as well as more humane to people with debilitating illnesses which society refuses to mercy kill.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Suicide Sam E. posted:

I was getting some milk. The old lady in front of me gets < $5 of groceries, mostly breakfasty stuff.

Then she gets $50 cash back and goes to buy scratch off tickets from the vending machine.

:wtc:

Old people suck.

what sucks about that? sounds like a pretty killer morning if she bought the cheap scratch offs. i could honestly do that all day

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
all the old people in my family died when i was a wee child so I grew up without any old people around me

all I know about really old people today is that they smell weird and are depressing and constantly remind myself of my own mortality

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

BeefThief posted:

what sucks about that? sounds like a pretty killer morning if she bought the cheap scratch offs. i could honestly do that all day

i think you have a problem BeefThief i'm worried about u. i'm worried my friend

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

old people radio stations own because they have things like 3 hours of sinatra, radio scifi horror stories, and tech talk during the day where old people call in yelling about the computers their children bought them

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
stuck behind some old in a grocery story. spends 5 minutes deciding which type of english muffings to buy

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
My town is like 75% old people. Going to the store is an exercise in patience, as the old ladies have nothing else to do but chat with the cashier.

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
Whenever I think about how much old people suck, I consider the episode "Cruisin'" from Rocco's Modern Life. You'd do well to do the same, OP.

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

Yeah the olds gently caress everything up for everyone pretty consistently.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

looking forward to being old so i can just hang out and do hard drugs all day since lots of olds do that now and retirement homes are dens of sin

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Now Hiring Deaf Cashier for Express Lane.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

old people own my grandpa does manual labor for fun between visits to the middle east

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

flakeloaf posted:

Now Hiring Deaf Cashier for Express Lane.

They'd still talk to her.

crotchgobbler
Jul 25, 2007

im an 07 lol
Yeah, they suck!! If I ever turn 25, just shoot me!!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Old people aren't too fond of you either OP :shrug:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Having lived in a place that's a major retirement destination, old people are loving terrible. They're completely self-absorbed and get pissy anytime something doesn't go exactly the way they want it.

Edit: Now that I think about it, the new money types and their hellspawn were far more self-centered than the old people.

MizPiz fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Oct 7, 2014

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

MizPiz posted:

Having lived in a place that's a major retirement destination, old people are loving terrible. They're completely self-absorbed and get pissy anytime something doesn't go exactly the way they want it.

that's everyone tho

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MizPiz posted:

The Palm Beach airport is a thing of wonder. Wheelchairs lined 40 deep at every gate.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Incorrect. I plan on dying in an epic nursing home murder spree. It's like a school shooting but more beneficial to society as well as more humane to people with debilitating illnesses which society refuses to mercy kill.

I just forwarded your clear threat of violence to the police.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

They do? none of my exes would go down on me, but they've all been a few years younger than me. gotta go find me a cougar

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Ethel Berstein posted:

Mr. Suicude Sam tried to touch my breast while I was at the store so I cussed him out. He told me he was a virgin living out of his broken down ford fiesta and asked me for a handout. Disgusting.

Bertha Smither posted:

Mr. Suckle Sam tried to steal a pie from my windowsill and later killed and ate my cat. Luckily some of the neighborhood kids chased him off. I heard that now he gives handjobs to the hobos that live under the bridge

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine

redshirt posted:

My town is like 75% old people. Going to the store is an exercise in patience, as the old ladies have nothing else to do but chat with the cashier.

Stop shopping at grocery stores that don't have self-checkout.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Shiki Dan posted:

No luck, friend. It's the town general store and there's no escaping the old people in line.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Shiki Dan posted:

youre trash if you use self-checkout hth

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

NiceGuy posted:

Whenever I think about how much old people suck, I consider the episode "Cruisin'" from Rocco's Modern Life. You'd do well to do the same, OP.

Hell. Our cable box had all the episodes saved on it, but we gave up on cable a few years back. Now I'm stuck trying to find this on the internet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njyd5BxdekM
This is no help at all.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
by the time I'm old global warming will be so bad I can boil an egg just by walking outside

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I hear they have skeletons inside them...

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Unexpected item in bagging a
Please put the item back in th
Please wait for an attendant
Please put the item ba
Unexpected item in bagging area. Please remove the last item and scan it
Please put the item back in the bag

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Old people your music is loving terrible.

how come all you fuckers still listen to the same poo poo I listened to in high school then

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Led Zeppelin is "old people" music, right?

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Aw dang.

:iceburn:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

hofnar posted:

how come all you fuckers still listen to the same poo poo I listened to in high school then

lmao who listens to baby boomer music besides kids who dont know any better and the boomers grasping to their youth with their wrinkling talons?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Mabel made me post that, I'm sorry :ohdear:

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Shiki Dan posted:

Self-checkout lanes are the worst because grandmas use them and get confused and have to have the girl come over and fix it and holy gently caress shoot me now

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
old people are awesome because they let me get away with chatting about dumb poo poo like the weather instead of working at work, and it makes my managers happy to see me being friendly. Also they throw the best fits/tantrums in public they are fun to watch, some times they poop on the floor and i get to watch new hires clean it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
I hate these old men

• Locked thread