Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
cinnamon has been coopted by big sugar and for this i will not stand!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Frostwerks posted:

cinnamon is loving amazing as a savory spice.

Youre an okay person.

naem
May 29, 2011

I like beans

naem
May 29, 2011

Grocery store brand black beans, the kind with garlic and other flavor added already, are my favorite.

Open the can, drain out most of the bean juice, microwave until warm and sprinkle some olive oil and lime juice. Sometimes some Parmagan cheese. Couldn't be easier. Also it's like 89 cents

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

naem posted:

Grocery store brand black beans, the kind with garlic and other flavor added already, are my favorite.

Open the can, drain out most of the bean juice, microwave until warm and sprinkle some olive oil and lime juice. Sometimes some Parmagan cheese. Couldn't be easier. Also it's like 89 cents

Ahww dooooood... that sounds so chill.

naem
May 29, 2011

psyopmonkey posted:

Ahww dooooood... that sounds so chill.

It's not actually chili so chill is a food word for it

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

1.5 pages to get to Sean Bean...for shame

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

naem posted:

It's not actually chili so chill is a food word for it

Chill chili.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

BLARGHLE posted:

someone should make a post about how bad female circumcision is and it has a gif of ed stark getting executed

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Frostwerks posted:

someone should make a post about how bad female circumcision is and it has a gif of ed stark getting executed

No, I don't think anyone should do this...

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
you're right.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

BLARGHLE posted:

i like that his name rhymes

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
beans are really good. they give me gas though.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i love pinto beans, i eat like 15 lbs of dry pinto beans a month.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

BLARGHLE posted:

give it another couple pages and he'll be killed off somehow

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

hey has anyone said black beans yet because black beans own in pretty much anything you put them in, especially rice

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Business Gorillas posted:

hey has anyone said black beans yet because black beans own in pretty much anything you put them in, especially rice

they taste like poo poo.

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Sir Lima, on direct orders from the Bean Queen herself, set out upon his quest to find and fry the dreaded Garlich King

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

TOILETLORD posted:

they taste like poo poo.

what the fcuk

anyone who dislikes black beans probably also dislikes black coffee and good beer

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

TOILETLORD posted:

they taste like poo poo.

you'll remember this post forever as the beginning of the end of your posting career

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Prude posted:

what the fcuk

anyone who dislikes black beans probably also dislikes black coffee and good beer

i like black coffee only beer i drink is whatever beer my work tosses in a box and sells for CRV. I live in san diego so it's pinto beans for everything because no one can cook black beans right.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

TOILETLORD posted:

i like black coffee only beer i drink is whatever beer my work tosses in a box and sells for CRV. I live in san diego so it's pinto beans for everything because no one can cook black beans right.

we'll i'm in encinitas, and i've had a decent black bean here or there so what's your excuse bub? i mean ya we're the only place in the US with good mexican food (frankly all i have to say is lol if anyone thinks otherwise) so i can understand the pinto bias but black beans aren't unheard of

e; the endless vegan restaurants you can find throughout the county are pretty likely to have some decent black bean associated dishes, plus around here there's a Brazilian place that serves some really good ones as a side to pretty much anything on the menu

Prude fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Oct 8, 2014

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

TOILETLORD posted:

they taste like poo poo.

no they don't

unless they've been prepared like poo poo, which can happen I guess

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Prude posted:

we'll i'm in encinitas, and i've had a decent black bean here or there so what's your excuse bub? i mean ya we're the only place in the US with good mexican food (frankly all i have to say is lol if anyone thinks otherwise) so i can understand the pinto bias but black beans aren't unheard of

simple i only eat at places i can walk to, because i'm a cheap rear end when it comes to gas, and no where near me for a long time has had black beans, only time i've had to eat them was back when i lived with my parents and my mom cooked poo poo black beans. they are my brussel sprouts.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

if someone is snippy about beans being peasant food it is proof that they themselves are a peasant

i enjoy beans

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

gnarlyhotep posted:

no it's a good thing becuase then you can talk about it with us

sounds gay

BLARGHLE posted:

Sean Bean was on the first goddamn page:

e: Exhibit A

Trixie Hardcore fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Oct 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
^^ Yo.

• Locked thread