Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hommando
Mar 2, 2012
From the first episode it looks like they're skipping the comedy and going straight to the drama. I don't expect this to be good but I'm still going to watch the whole thing.

The only thing I think this episode got right was Michiru's introduction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hommando
Mar 2, 2012

Phobophilia posted:

But the :barf: at the end made me laugh my rear end off.

Same, that was unintentionally pretty funny.

He's gonna be fine! Look, his eyes are glistening. :barf:

Hommando
Mar 2, 2012
I was wondering how they were going to handle Michiru's alternate personality. I heard that got retconned in the sequels, but I guess the second soul thing is canon here. I was hoping the funeral scene was going to be included since it reinforced how much the other characters like Michiru.

HiveCommander posted:

EDIT: Looks like Yumiko's up next, I thought she was going to be left for last.

The episode list has been released and it looks like Makina is going last. I thought Sachi would be last since Yuuji blows up the school. That scene is pretty important so I can't imagine them skipping it.

• Locked thread