Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

oh so this is the new fat is beautiful thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

nomadologique posted:

i think their social disorders are a little more prominent, and certainly not unrelated
la beast seems like a very honest man. we'd hear from him if he had a social disorder

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

gggiiimmmppp posted:

i'm just gonna tell myself he filled it up with pudding and is just an attention loving glutton instead of an incredibly gross attention loving glutton

WaffleLove
Aug 16, 2007

Oh hey. He auditioning for swap2.avi

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

gggiiimmmppp posted:

Oh my god. :barf:

Lagrange
Apr 27, 2002

gggiiimmmppp posted:

Jesus Christ!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Hayburner posted:

fatman died

good

that loving fatman

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

The Mad Archivist posted:

good

that loving fatman

I finally found peace now, folks!!!

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
more reasons why la beast owns these awful people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8Do9c-ZPwA&t=93s post chocolate bhutlah. followed by him incapable of drinking blended limes (I wouldnt have ever guessed that'd be impossible! Thanks LA Beast!)

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
you know youve got issues with procrastination if you're reading this thread instead of essaywriting

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
another perfect example of why you should support LA Beast

Here you see him making fun of his friend trying to solve a rubiks cube in whats clearly him making a video with his friends. But then felt the heat of defeat when he does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8Do9c-ZPwA&t=719s

LA Beast doesn't like that. So despite clearly being pretty dumb in all his videos, he teaches himself how to solve a rubiks cube. Then does it while walking on legos. Obviously he can peek at it but thats hardly cheating here and isnt the point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WALkJpwA_4 yeah boyee beast got some algorithms

#teamLABeast

1gnoirents fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Oct 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Y-Hat posted:

la beast seems like a very honest man. we'd hear from him if he had a social disorder

la beast has no social disorder but overwhelming awesomeness, it's all these other dudes

• Locked thread