Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
I'm down I sent you an email. Let's have the draft at a decent hour like in the afternoon so I don't sleep through it and end up getting Andrew Bynum in the first round if that's how this one works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

send me your login info and i promise your team will at least have a neat theme like the all facial hair team or the best nba butts team

e: james harden not included in the all facial hair team as i need to pick him to prove i am a bigger rockets homer than time

also how is this scored, like i guess i should be drafting for counting stats right

chunkles fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Oct 11, 2014

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i believe in you larry sanders you pothead

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

jimcunningham posted:

If my risks payoff, i will win. If not im in last.

Mr. Dumars is that you??

Looked through the rosters and I feel pretty good about my team. Points per game yall

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

where'd you get footage of me playing pickup

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Man, I'm doing pretty bad. And I thought I drafted pretty well too. I hope it's just because of my players schedules being sparse to start.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Woah why drop Wroten, the dude is beasting right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Man I am getting owned :sigh:

• Locked thread