Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Mikl posted:

Oh, so Parasyte's where the (ep 3 spoilers) chair leg manga panel I've seen around is from. Good to know.

This is probably going to happen a lot frankly, Parasyte is basically that manga everyone sees panels out of context from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Hocus Pocus posted:

Getting strong Philip Glass Koyaanisqatsi from that cool organ battle theme. Another great episode! Seeing how the Parasytes/Reiko are developing is really interesting.

For some reason it reminded me of Cybotron's Colossus. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiHEtargRXQ

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

This part made me cry when I read it in the manga, and it made me tear up this time around too. Parasyte is good

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Didn't they show that at the beginning of the show, when all the parasites are falling down to earth?

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

darkgray posted:

Apparently the first blu-ray box for Parasyte is out, and sold a mere 631 copies, so I doubt we'll see a second season!

We won't anyway, because it's all out of material to adapt from.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

mr. stefan posted:

I'm sorry that you couldn't take your dick out of your hand long enough to realize that a hosed up thing was intended to be recognized as hosed up.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The Devilman manga is good and similar to Parasyte with an emphasis on gory battles and body horror.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Did this show do well at all in Japan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Cake Attack posted:

i'd be surprised, since everything i heard suggested that japan considered it to be a bad adaptation. (they like the original though)

Sakurazuka posted:

I heard it did worse than that terrible looking live action movie, so.

Yikes, that's rough.

• Locked thread