Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

SALT CURES HAM posted:

That's probably going to happen next episode. In the manga it doesn't happen until after Shinichi starts getting comfortable with Migi to my recollection.

No, I did the same thing and read the manga up to the end of the first episode. The penis is before the fight with the dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I think it looks more disturbing in the movie, it's like a frog catching a fly. My friend disagrees and says it's more comical, which I can understand, but it's just really creepy to me.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Something I'm curious about is how the parasytes make so much extra mass, like when Migi extends and wraps itself several times around a pole in either episode one or two.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Darth Walrus posted:

Bad parents in general, yes. Bad anime parents, no. That rabbithole goes waaay deeper.

Ragyo Kiryuin. :argh:

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Pretty much no parasyte, not even that teacher, would stand a chance of passing for human under interrogation.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
In the case of Shinichi and the other pair, I guess it's more like Symbiyte -the maxim-.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Maybe it's just been so long since I've read the manga but I don't remember Murano being so one note in the original. She probably was and I just forgot tho.

I recently marathonned through the entire manga and yes, she is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Apocolypse Zero is another really good gore battle manga with an awfully animated OVA that ends at a terrible spot.

• Locked thread