Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
SJWs have been ruining the internet for a long time now, tumblr and twitter etc., and that's not cool. But what is cool is that all SJWs are stupid babies and you can easily troll them just by asking simple questions that expose how hosed up and retarded their SJW beliefs are. It is a good way to own SJWs and have a laugh doing it. Here are a few good owns I have thought up for SJWs, please comment and share your own. Cheers.

• "If sexism against men isn't really then why do all the craigslist ads for roommates say they will only take girl roommates?"
This one is good because it's true. It will most likely troll any SJW you ask it to and hopefully will make them reconsider there hosed up SJW ways.

• "If Miku twerked would it be cultural appropriation?"
This one is cool, because Miku is inherently funny and twerking is inherently funny, but SJWs can't laugh at it because you are owning them. This creates cogitive dissonance.

• "If men can't be raped why are you so mad about prison rape jokes?"
I like this one because it proves SJWs are hypocrites

• something about pronouns
Doesnt really matter what you say. SJWs are really mad about pronouns so this one is guaranteed to be funny and own them

• "If we evolved from monkeys then why do monkeys still exist"
I think this one is actually for owning atheists. However if the SJW is also an atheist this will probably own them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
People who use the term SJW need to be killed just like fedora wearers and bronies.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Here's a classic prank:
Get an apple made out of solid gold. Inscribe on it "To the Most Oppressed."
Toss it into the middle of a group of SJWs.
Sit back.
Enjoy the show.

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Oct 9, 2014

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Sometimes people think they are angry about social injustices, but I use my intelligence to catch them in a beartrap of logic

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
If sexual equality is your goal, why don't I have equal right to have sex with you?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Tell them that technically they're only figuratively shaking right now.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Applewhite posted:

Not under the new definition, shitlord.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Applewhite posted:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mulefisk posted:

Not under the new definition, shitlord.

Any edition of the Oxford-English Dictionary issued after 2012 is apocryphal.

ihopeirememberthis
Sep 8, 2011
affirm and encourage escalation of their beliefs until they're so out of touch with reality they can't live a normal life

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgu_fx294ZQ

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

if man can't be raped how me a dog learned english

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
The best way to own SJW is to revoke existing social justices so like bringing back child labor and making black people property again would probably make them super butthurt.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Make it so if you aren't Catholic or convert to Catholicism you are put to death, freedom of religion is for crybaby SJWs, bet the tumblrverse would really hit the roof if we slaughtered some Protestants and sundry heathens.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
hit them and ask them if it hurt

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I like to ask SJWs why poor people don't just pull themselves up by their bootstraps. Owned SJWs

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Whenever an SJW calls you out on a racist comment, trot out a person of the minority you insulted and have him be like "I don't think it was offensive."
Chances are the SJW is white so he can't override what a person of color thinks.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Last night I was at Starbucks near my uni and there was a long table full of female first year sociology students. At the head you had 6 or so white girls that were leading the meeting, and down the table the women were sorted by race. First there were Asians, then Hispanics, then blacks and finally at the bottom were a few Somali women in traditional head-covered dress. They were all looking up at the white girls.

I just thought it was kinda neat.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Thanks OP

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If a Japanese man wears a western-style business suit, is he guilty of cultural appropriation?

If the answer is "no, it is an example of western cultural oppression"

follow up with

"then why isn't it eastern cultural oppression for a white woman to wear a kimono?"

Checkmate, Esjaydubbulewes.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Is the potato alright to eat.

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
Why are you guys against social justice ?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Remind them they are white too.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Applewhite posted:

Here's a classic prank:
Get an apple made out of solid gold. Inscribe on it "To the Most Oppressed."
Toss it into the middle of a group of SJWs.
Sit back.
Enjoy the show.

Please don't appropiate Greek (more like geek :v:) culture.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
My cool questions to own SJWs is "do you have stairs in your house".

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008

Mulefisk posted:

At the head you had 6 or so white girls that were leading the meeting, and down the table the women were sorted by race. First there were Asians, then Hispanics, then blacks and finally at the bottom were a few Somali women in traditional head-covered dress. They were all looking up at the white girls.

This is how feminism works.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

veilo posted:

Why are you guys against social justice ?

We aren't. We are against Social Justice Warriors.
Those who take any part of societal difference they can and either try to be the biggest victim of it or attention whore that they are better at thinking about it than you are.

Now check your whooping cough privilege.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

this is how you own SWJs

you play them this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNqZMAvx0-E

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Social Justice is for White People.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
SJW hate straight white guys for being born as three things they didn't have a choice in.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
If white men are so privileged then why am I unemployed and living in my aunt's garage?

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Thug Lessons posted:

• "If we evolved from monkeys then why do monkeys still exist"
I think this one is actually for owning atheists. However if the SJW is also an atheist this will probably own them.

Some monkeys like being monkeys

It is you, sir, who has been owned

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

Arian_Samurai posted:

If white men are so privileged then why am I unemployed and living in my aunt's garage?

because you must be gay

straight white men would never get into that situation

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Junkfist posted:

Social Justice is for White People.

pretending to be people of color on the internet

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Thug Lessons posted:

• something about pronouns

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Recite in alphabetical order every video game that features a female protagonist.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

have 3 pigs labeled #1 #2 and #3 and put them in computer office. computer people will spend all day trying find pig #0

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

here is a simple and one step solution to totally owning social justice warrioes! first wait until they whine, then stup up with ur dagger and slash the windpipe they will go like this "eeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" then the noise will turn into a gurgle and ha ha owned sjw also your are dead lol! sjw.... SJW!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

antoehr way to own a swj, gently caress them in the butt....... but only if they let you. then say "ha ha, arse hosed! you are a poo poo, face, i hate you SJW!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

piss on their tits

• Locked thread