Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZergRushing
Oct 1, 2004
http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

quote:

“Fluoride seems to fit in with lead, mercury, and other poisons that cause chemical brain drain,” Grandjean says. “The effect of each toxicant may seem small, but the combined damage on a population scale can be serious, especially because the brain power of the next generation is crucial to all of us.”

If you have white mottling on your front teeth then you were POISONED as a child. Welcome to America!

ZergRushing fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Oct 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

oh cool a fluoride conspiracy threaqd

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

it turned me into a commie, thanks water

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY

ZergRushing
Oct 1, 2004

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

oh cool a fluoride conspiracy threaqd

harvards gonna red pill the poo poo outta you

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
it seems that it is in fact you who is the retard, op

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
i ordered mine with extra fluoride

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
My precious bodily fluids!

Also, lol at "seems to."
Very scientific.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Yeah, but at least everyone has nice teeth

ZergRushing
Oct 1, 2004

shiksa posted:

it seems that it is in fact you who is the retard, op

go into the bathroom and chug a tube of toothpaste. its mint flavored so you know its good for you :)

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Pretty sure all the alcohol I consume is making me retarded OP

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

You know how much tap water you'd have to drink to believe that tap water is dangerous?

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
actually its only claiming fluoride making our kids with still developing brains slightly dumber obviously its true if the op is any example]

most goons are safe as mt dew has no fluoride

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
HMM WEIRD HOW FLUORIDATION HAS BEEN HAPPENING IN AMERICA SINCE THE 60S AND THE AVERAGE AMERICAN IQ HAS NOT LOWERED, IN FACT IT HAS GOTTEN HIGHER SINCE THEN

jfc

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Haha.
You drink tap water.
I only drink energy drinks and the tears of my enemies.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

If you smash off your taps with a wrench is the water that shoots out still tap water even though it hasn't come out of a tap? Makes you think.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

Haha.
You drink tap water.
I only drink energy drinks and the tears of my enemies.

I assume your enemies cry fresh water because otherwise you are in for one salty beverage.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Fluoride was originally sold as rat poison

which is pretty good for killing the rats in our stomachs (i haev at least 5!)

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

so first we have to look at correlation, and see if that truly is a symptom of causation, and then just throw it all out the loving window because who cares

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
fluoride is only toxic at very high concentrations i.e. not your water

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

RobattoJesus posted:

If you smash off your taps with a wrench is the water that shoots out still tap water even though it hasn't come out of a tap? Makes you think.

this thought experiment lowered my IQ

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

so? i'm free to be or not be a retard yuo commie gently caress

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
water is also toxic at high concentrations

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/16614865/ns/us_news-life/t/woman-dies-after-water-drinking-contest/

need to ban that dangerous chemical right away, before more children die!!!

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

for reals my crazy aunt believes this poo poo and only drinks bottled water and kombucha

she also refuses to use a microwave and made my uncle put it out in the garage because he still wanted to use it. so if he wants to heat up a burrito he has to go out to the garage to do it.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Conspiracy theorists will say Europe doesn't fluoridate their water, which is true but only because they put it in salt instead.

chaymie
Apr 5, 2008
pretty sure op meant TV and Candy Crush Saga.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

for reals my crazy aunt believes this poo poo and only drinks bottled water and kombucha

she also refuses to use a microwave and made my uncle put it out in the garage because he still wanted to use it. so if he wants to heat up a burrito he has to go out to the garage to do it.

microwaves cook food by opening a gateway to hell and wreaking hellfire on your hotpocket. that is the real reason why they cause indigestion and come out the other end unpleasantly. the taint of satan on your delicious breadpocket

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i dont use a microwave if i can help it but thats only because i dont like eating mushy too-hot garbage

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

My dumb friend's even dumber wife spend like 4K on a defluorideating machine because fluoride is added to the water supply to make people sick so Pfizer can make money selling you pills or something.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

shiksa posted:

i dont use a microwave if i can help it but thats only because i dont like eating mushy too-hot garbage

Put a cup of water in your microwave with your food and it will help with the texture :eng101:

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

The Droid posted:

Conspiracy theorists will say Europe doesn't fluoridate their water, which is true but only because they put it in salt instead.

they also have bad teeth sooooooooo

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

that article posted:

Even though many of the studies on children in China differed in many ways or were incomplete,
hmmm yes this seems like a fantastic way to gather useful data of any sort

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Why would we worry about a chemical that the GOVERNMENT puts into the water?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

TheReverend posted:

My dumb friend's even dumber wife spend like 4K on a defluorideating machine because fluoride is added to the water supply to make people sick so Pfizer can make money selling you pills or something.

Dodged a bullet there, huh? I'd hate for her to waste money on a huge scam.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Animals can now be trained to fly, including several species of birds. Think of the military applications!

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

TheReverend posted:

My sister bought one :eng99:

A literal door to door salesman sold it to her. Like he timewarped from the 50's and did it or something just to scam her.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

okay so what about the widespread foreign practice of having children drink cum from water fountains? what effect does this have on their development?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Libelous Slander posted:

microwaves cook food by opening a gateway to hell and wreaking hellfire on your hotpocket. that is the real reason why they cause indigestion and come out the other end unpleasantly. the taint of satan on your delicious breadpocket

I consider it the dark eucharist

say 3 hail satans and pentagram yourself

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
i hope that hobos jizz didnt have any fluoride in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

icantfindaname posted:

okay so what about the widespread foreign practice of having children drink cum from water fountains? what effect does this have on their development?

they become 6'4" aryan supermen, even the jews

• Locked thread