Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I know how much GBS loves RSS news feeds, so here's one that will get you all talking at the water cooler!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/08/puppy-fire-shot-groin_n_5951528.html

Police have said "The suspect is a...you know what, gently caress it. We don't care who shot this man in the dick."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Shot in the Groin and Buttocks area - is that a part of L.A.?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

hosed up if true

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
karma's a female dog :)

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

i keep forgetting how convictions and sentencing for animal cruelty isnt the literal eye-for-an-eye for an entire lifetime that the apparent public demands

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
this puppy ordered the hit

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Laika's Revenge

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
finally, a police shooting we can all agree upon

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug
Somebody post the Robocop vid!

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

That man has spayed for his crime.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

cmon the dog was named phoenix how was he supposed to know that would be bad for the dog

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Yeah, and they're all tainted like Watts

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

FogHelmut posted:

i keep forgetting how convictions and sentencing for animal cruelty isnt the literal eye-for-an-eye for an entire lifetime that the apparent public demands

The ironic thing is animals give you unconditional love while humans are violent animals when it should be the other way around

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the shooting was probably unrelated

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
im white so i automatically love dogs and am glad this persons genitals no longer function

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

RobattoJesus posted:

That man has spayed for his crime.

His geld is now settled.

That's the most high-brow dick joke I've ever made.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Can we confirm if his genitals were removed or was he shot with a zip gun or .22 or something?

If so maybe he just got a hole in the top of he dick like a tracheotomy in the penis so when he try an pee it splash all over he belly.

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

SirEvelynTremble posted:

It's every part of LA.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Junkfist posted:

Can we confirm if his genitals were removed or was he shot with a zip gun or .22 or something?

If so maybe he just got a hole in the top of he dick like a tracheotomy in the penis so when he try an pee it splash all over he belly.
:nws::nws:http://i.imgur.com/6rd70Gp.jpg:nws::nws:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Luvcow posted:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the shooting was probably unrelated

We don't know the specifics of this case yet. It could be that an animal rights activist found out where he lived and shot he in the dick out of anger.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
:nws:http://vimeo.com/86014703

even if you're at work click it

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
the dogs name was phoenix

he was literally helping the dog enter its next stage of life

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
I wonder if the dog was named Phoenix before or after it was set on fire. If it's the latter then that's pretty funny.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
or so his crazy mind thought

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Was the dong shooting in retaliation for the dog, or was it just a coincidence?

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
thanks for posting this here. i can't imagine what going to an actual news site would be like.

KierkegaardsHo
Mar 21, 2004

SunAndSpring posted:

Was the dong shooting in retaliation for the dog, or was it just a coincidence?

I think we can all agree it was an act by a loving but just dog deity.

Guancho posted:

thanks for posting this here. i can't imagine what going to an actual news site would be like.

And I think we can all agree that what happened to that dog pales in comparison to the savagery of this burn.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I never really get got by this emotional click bait but I have two jack Russell terriers and that picture of the one he burned is just :cry:

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
why do kids burn dogs anyway?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Cucking Mama posted:

because they're human kids

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Cucking Mama posted:

because children are actually amoral monsters due to having undeveloped brains

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
lol that people think children need violent media to be corrupted

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

The Mad Archivist posted:

lol that people think children need violent media to be corrupted

PERHAPS YOU HEARD OF CHILDREN IN... Wait for it...

BRAM STROKERS - The Duelist?! :aaaaa:

The story goes like this -

So, these two kids right? Anyways, it's about them meeting in the woods and jerking each other off when they pull out pocket knifes after a huge JO crystal brother session and one is like "My knife owns your knife, bitch." and the other is like "Yeah right, scrub. My knife is the monster pwner" so they knick them against each other back and forth then decide it's a dumb contest so they decide to knife the poo poo out of all the possessions in each home to see which knife does more damage but it's still equal.

So, after a massive JO crystal session again, they are like "Well, let's take random poo poo from the house and see who's is better" so they would hit spoons, tables, whatever against each other to see which was better but they would all even out grounded into dust or broken and poo poo. So, then they move on to rabbits, dogs, and chickens. While wacking their chickens together they are like "ugh, we need something better. how about... HUMAN BABIES!" so they wack this dudes twin babies together killing them and the dad is like "What! My babbies! They dead!" and gets pissed off and shoots a shotgun at the kids, but he misses and blows off his dead babies heads. The police come and think the dad was the one who caused all the trouble and the kids grow up to be serial murders who wack each others chickens every knight night.

A chilling tale, to be sure, but one that looks into the soul of these monsters the OP has described in his post.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Cucking Mama posted:

He was 19 when he burned the dog alive.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Melmac posted:

Really? Well, gently caress. Never mind my post above yours then.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
don't hurt dogs :mad:

hurt dogs, get your dick shot off

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

Melmac posted:

a lot of kids burn cats and dogs and it makes no sense to me

Alas Boobylon