Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Thank god we have a de facto bye next week (colorado)

Please get healthy CBs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
There is no excuse all Hawaii games aren't nationally televised! I want more college football!

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

No really...what the hell did I just watch on ESPN2?

HooverDam
Aug 16, 2004

Crazy Ted posted:

What the hell did I just watch on ESPN2?

it was like a skit at summer camp....but Lou Holtz was in it.......?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Guys? Guys??? Help me here

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Crazy Ted posted:

What the hell did I just watch on ESPN2?

It that point in the party when it's just the residents and two idiot drunk randos no one knows how to force to leave.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
What kind of garbage player bricks three kicks in a game? That's like, your only job, man.

sexy mouse
Sep 18, 2008

sexy eye~
sexy nose~
sexy mouse~
don't you know~
a lot of these schools have more funny than a bunch of countries yet they still can't find a loving kicker

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

canyoneer posted:

What kind of garbage player bricks three kicks in a game? That's like, your only job, man.

The ghost of Mike Stoops haunts us.

Navaash
Aug 15, 2001

FEED ME

canyoneer posted:

Jay Feely pulled it off at the pro level

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

canyoneer posted:

As it turns out, kicking an oblong-shaped object accurately is an extremely difficult skill

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

canyoneer posted:

at wazzu/cal halftime they had people from the crowd kick field goals for prizes

the dude from the crowd hit a 50 yarder and our actual kicker missed the 19-yard gamewinner

Jordanis
Jul 11, 2006

wheez the roux posted:

at wazzu/cal halftime they had people from the crowd kick field goals for prizes

the dude from the crowd hit a 50 yarder and our actual kicker missed the 19-yard gamewinner

I seriously don't understand why it seems like nobody can find a loving kicker anymore.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

canyoneer posted:

And yet he's probably the best kicker Arizona has had in like ten years.

multigl
Nov 22, 2005

"Who's cool and has two thumbs? This guy!"

Rick posted:

And yet he's probably the best kicker Arizona has had in like ten years.

Nick Folk owned in college

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Jubs posted:

There is no excuse all Hawaii games aren't nationally televised! I want more college football!

http://www.vipleague.se/american-football/256308/1/wyoming-vs-hawai%27i--live-stream-online.html

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

multigl posted:

Nick Folk owned in college

63.8% field goal percentage

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Thanks!

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

vyst posted:

Laugh all you want but the Zooker did more with less raw talent in lieu of Muschamp wasting so much great talent.

So very true.

Zooker was ten times the coach Muschamp is. :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

LeeMajors posted:

So very true.

Zooker was ten times the coach Muschamp is. :sigh:

I bet he's available.

• Locked thread