Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

VJeff hath devlivered (1/35th of his promised toxx)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Kreider did nothing wrong.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

I went hog wild. 5.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJRagB_cFzk

The goal that cost the Isles the series.

Y'know, because otherwise Fleury might not've been pulled from the series, giving the Isles a better chance.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Pat Clements posted:

I would like to file a special petition for an Evgeni Nabokov essay, because people already have forgotten his MAF-like propensity for soft playoff goals at the worst time imaginable.

He out-MAFfed MAF when the Isles played the Pens in tge playoffs.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

17. Al Montoya

So, Rick DiPietro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Sashimi posted:

How can you avoid talking about DiPietro when Islanders goaltending comes up? It's like telling a dog to stay when there's a big, juicy, fresh off the grill steak sitting right in front of him, tempting him with its delicious, permeating aroma.

Except its idiocy and a comedy spiral of injuries that draws us in.

When you're an Islanders fan, you do whatever you can to delude yourself that DiPietro and Milbury never happened.

• Locked thread