Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

Verviticus posted:

woah woah. goalies better than jimmy howard dont just grow on trees now

also if you think vrbata doesnt own you're the worst person alive

If 2 goals makes all Canuck fans think you own, I need to get in on that. Don't get me wrong, Vrbata is a great player, I know from watching him for years, but I am pretty sure that 22+% shooting percentage is not very sustainable. If I've learned anything over the years, he is streaky as gently caress and you'll be lamenting the signing when he goes goalless for 10 games. Then he will score 5 in 4 and he is back to being Hockey Jesus.

Have you gotten to see him in a shootout yet? He is automatic when he does 'his move', but for some reason about every 3rd time says 'nah, gently caress that noise, lets try something new!' and fires it into the crowd. That is fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

That is actually Rikku and Yuna from FFX-2 :eng101: . The characters were completely redesigned for the sequel to meet their :flashfap: quotient to go along with the semi-naked, excessively long and pretty tacky dress sphere system.

Also, no discussion of goalie masks is complete without kitten:

darkwolf220 fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Oct 26, 2014

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

toe knee hand posted:

Haha, who is that?

Vasiliy Koshechkin of Metallurg in the KHL. He was drafted back in 2002 by the Lightning and it is doubtful he ever makes it to the NHL. That being said, he was great in the KHL last year (30-12-8, 1.88 GGA, 0.940 SV%) and is lighting it up already this year (13-2-4, 1.49 GGA, 0.946 SV%). That is good enough to lead both stats. Go kitten :toot:

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Top Hats Monthly posted:

no getting out of rhis toxx you idiot bitch, finish it!!!!

Someone had their whiskey with their Wheaties this morning.

• Locked thread