Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

As your nemesis I vote that your proposed approach is acceptable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Chris Kreider will never be able to contribute to the Rangers offensively as effectively as he contributes by injuring goalies.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's not like they traded for Miller and Vrbata. At this point as long as they're not ignoring young players to fill the team with old guys, it doesn't really matter. The Sedins aren't ever winning a Cup (with Vancouver) so let them get a few more unimportant trophies.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Crawford's brother works at the sports store down the street from me.

He's okay. An average cashier.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

And the Rask one but that's so far away.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You're really not going to put in the bit about how his rubber neck changed goaltender interference forever?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Also the talent thing.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I think to truly keep in spirit you need to not write anything about Howard.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

On the one hand he should be punished. On the other I want to see the rest.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I still want a pound of flesh.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Elliott also only played 30-something games in 2012, you're not going to win the Vezina as a backup.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

VJeff posted:

38, that's close to a half the year, although your point still stands. I thought he'd drawn more games than that for some reason.

I think anything less than 50 is a tough sell.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You didn't mention it, but Anderson actually has the single season SV% record right now because he 24 games is enough in a dumb lockout season.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I think it's more like 60/40 Bad CBJ/Good LA GMing.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Biblical Rash should be capitalized. I'm pretty sure they have one of the 10 Plagues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It should be mentioned he injured himself doing this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLBwGa9xbDc&t=27s

You're 6'7. If you have to jump to get a puck, that puck is too drat high. Just let it go.

• Locked thread