Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

This poster survived LPing Lunar: Dragon Song. Let's give her a hand.
Name: Chainsaw (She prefers Sara)
Race: Human

Little Chainsaw is the child of some... odd people. Cultists, really. Sara's pretty eager to distance herself from her roots, and she really wants nothing more than to be a normal girl. She's kind of sensitive about her idiosyncrasies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

So I presume this game has a select/cancel exploit too? Yay you took Sara yay!

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Fan art train toot toot

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

IT'S THE MOTHERFUCKIN FARM CLUB Y'ALL

Hey, everybody! Sorry this update was a bit late coming out, my life has gotten interesting as of late. I'll spare you the gory details, but let's just say I didn't think the words "kitten enema" would ever enter my day-to-day vocabulary.

...is the kitten ok?

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

You also shrink inside a lady and fight robots in there. I think this game and realism has a distant relationship at best.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

It's FF5 (first picture iOS version, second PSX), 7th Saga (I'm pretty sure there is no other version than the original?), FF4 (both from GBA version, I can't quite tell) and then FF2 (PSP version)

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Just a doodle, but I felt inspired

Camel Pimp fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Aug 3, 2015

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

I kinda would wanna see a Bard's Tale LP? I keep hearing about how hideously unfair it was, and I'm curious. (Also those old CRPGs are kind of interesting to me, even if I'll never play them.)

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

I'm gonna have to re-read this one once it hits archives. It was a blast Chokes!

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

I made a thing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

Bump to keep the thread from the archives before baldurk can get to it. Is that still a thing? Idk

There is, although it's still view-able without a special account, but it can't be altered. But it doesn't matter if it falls into archive; he can still put it up. (As a matter of fact, I just had an LP go up that when I submitted the request, it was in archive.)

• Locked thread