Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

This sucks that I missed out of the start of this one, definitely looking forward to it. Luckily Sara's mom is from a reformist congregation, otherwise she'd be drinking oil mixed in gas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Valgaav posted:

You would think having tank treads for feet would be an issue with, oh, the millions of stairs Roy just had to climb.

Tank treads are great for tackling uneven terrain.

Bi-pedal war-robots on the other hand...

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

Hello, everyone! Sorry for the update delay, I've been involved in some very important things as of late that require my utmost attention.

Is it named Byakko?

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

His name is Action Duck and you will address him as such. :colbert:

:byodood: ACTION Duck

That's strangely therapeutic.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Shady Amish Terror posted:

Despite all my rage I have no puns for the mage. :(

...I think I might have issues. Brain problems. I'll stop now.

While I do like that Smashing Pumpkin's song, there is another, far more appropriate one to invoke.

Wow, Zero's lyrics seem to fit the game quite well. God is empty, being bifurcated with a power tool would do that.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Nah, just change yer mom into one.

"BZZT, YOUR FATHER CHARMED ME WITH HIS CHEERFUL AND ELEGANT CODE"

STATISTICS SHOW A LARGE QUANTITY OF PEOPLE MEET WITH ONLINE DATING. SOME OF THESE PEOPLE LACK THE CAPACITY FOR SUBTLETY OR FIGURATIVE SPEECH AND ACTUALLY DATE THE COMPUTER. ZERO, I MUST SAY YOU ARE LOOKING FETCHING TODAY.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

Still dead though.

Did anyone ask what your relationship to the saw is? We know its family, but don't know if it's a brother, aunt, cousin? Need to know if it was fratricide, patricide, or some other cide.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I think this is getting beyond a joke ('d McGee).

Also, Garrot McGee is still on the table.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

The other should be along somewhere between immediately after and the heat death of the universe. (give or take)

You're lucky I never finished* my Universal Heat Death Initialization Button, otherwise we'd be having a paradox on our hands.

*finished means 'labeling' it, it's totally done otherwise.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

FFVI had a nasty one at the midpoint. Another one that can't possibly have fit in the chest.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

KataraniSword posted:

Valhalla in Valkyrie Profile is actually kinda boring! All spreadsheets and talking heads. :v:

Those talking heads have bitchin' hats. So it is improved.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I got hooked on (oxy)cotton after riding the dragon and crashing into a guard rail.

Thank god for Eli Whitney and his ability to combine cotton and gin into one potent drug.

(seriously, can't even get a painkiller to kill pain, let alone alter my state, and I despise gin).

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

FoolyCharged posted:

Have you considered making your way as a banana dealer? One upping the law and delivering fruits to those who need their next buzz. I'm sure they're responsible users.

Is there any a-peel in that?

Sorry to hear the bad news.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Thankfully the only things that come down my chimney are Santa and a squirrel. Though my wife needed me to come home from work early to drive one of them out of the house. Broke my Nintendo Land disc which Nintendo was kind enough to replace due to my crazy story.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

JustJeff88 posted:

Tell the wasps to upload a video LP or gently caress off.

Either something is wrong with the sound or I am going deaf, because I am British and I can barely understand the narrator.

What's this? An inability to hear the voiceover? A giant helping of Bees will help!

I am truly sad that Chokes doesn't want to do FFL3, since Dr. Bees would be a mandatory addition to the team.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Son Ryo posted:

how could you not go with potassium party?

No one uses the technical name for that stuff, they'd use the street name. A Special K party.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

MisterBishop posted:

I believe, from info I remember from another LP I read/watched a while back, that Hana's weaponry is a reference to Zenigata Heiji, the Japanese policeman. He used a jitte, which was like a specialized sai/police baton, and also threw coins to catch criminals as his signature. No idea about the Temptat, but maaaaybe it's Hana trying to use her feminine wiles? Anyway, it's a nice reference, but not at all useful to actually fight living swords and bazooka-wielding guards.

So that explains Gil Toss being called Zeninage and Coin Toss being alternately named Heiji's Jitte, I guess.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Kheldarn posted:

I see what you did there.

As chokes already said in the update, no you didn't. :ninja:

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

Everybody's doin' the Michigan raaaaaaaaaaag~

Okay, everyone is seeing this, right?

Seeing what?

Omigod I can't get the song out of my head

You bastard. Now I can't un-see, or un-hear it!

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Well, Gungnir was able to hit whatever Odin looked at, so Heather can hit everything she sees with it too.

Odin just had one eye, so he can look at fewer people.

The group must have put horse blinders on her to keep her from total party wiping them as well.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

And the Feline is in the chassis with the precious metal feeding impliment.
Tiny child #0000FF and the Mature Male in the Lunar surface.
When are you returning to the factory Roy, I don't know when.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

ddegenha posted:

Wait, Chokes is Steven Brust? Well, that explains a whole lot...

Haven't read one of his books in years. Can't even remember where I left off.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Kemix posted:

I remember the first time I listened to that advice. I became a cynical rear end in a top hat :v:

For every time someone says they're not going to do something, there seems to be several who go back on their word.

Filthy horrible liars.

And I love them for it.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

I am terrified of what this emoticon would actually be.

Look upon my works, ye mighty and despair

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

One of the main characters of SaGa Frontier, the developer's pure distilled hatred towards the player, coupled with the :effort: put towards the scenario. So pretty close to all aspects :saga: would entail.

This is the LP of that SaGa in question.

e: yeah what they said.

FeyerbrandX fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Aug 25, 2015

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

A man can dream, Cheez. A man can dream.

A man can dream of Crisis on Infinite Dongs.

Also, it's been almost a year since this started. Time sure does fly.

...Wait, time doesn't buzz, does it? Time doesn't have stingers does it!?

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

:frogsiren: My Name is Arsenal. This is my Top Secret Nacelle. I just wanted some Pockey. Keep it between us, okay? :shobon:

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I want more now. Even if it isn't FFL3, something must follow, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Cosmic Afro posted:

It also added several characters from all over the SaGa series, but I mostly wanted to share the FFL bosses here.

Looks like Diana and ... whoever that forgettable girl who wasn't Ginny or Nicollete in the end game of Saga Frontier 2 were added as player characters?

Hopefully that means they brought over some of the actual good ones from that game.

• Locked thread