Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CmdrKing
Oct 14, 2012

Maybe if I called it 'Interpretive Stabbing'...
Name: Imagine a capital sigma is here. Sum for short. Well okay not short but look math puns are hard okay.
Race: Robot
Personality: While most robots are servants who possess sapience as a sort of side effect of the advanced AI required to operate a humanoid frame while also doing the complex and dangerous tasks humans would require a humanoid robot for, little Sum is just a cute little girl who likes to dance and pick flowers and has trouble distinguishing play from brutal violence against persons. Some unknown, presumably deranged scientist very clearly modeled her after a lost daughter, to the point nobody is willing to examine her chassis for fear actual bits of said daughter are in there. But as long as you keep her entertained and treat her nice she'll be the most loyalest bestest buddy ever promise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CmdrKing
Oct 14, 2012

Our Lady, who art with Saw, hallowed be thy Flare. Your Adventure continue, your quest go on, on Earth as upon the Tower. Give us each day our needed Cure, and forgive us our misses as we forgive those with lower agility. Lead us not into traps, but deliver us from Hat. Amen.

CmdrKing
Oct 14, 2012

It seems linguistic drift has done a number on the Church of the Holy Chain. The Saw is Family, but the Family is not Saw!

CmdrKing
Oct 14, 2012

i'd settle for a virtual console release.

CmdrKing
Oct 14, 2012

Nothing really.

Or at least nothing Zero wouldn't have done.

CmdrKing
Oct 14, 2012

On the other hand the inherent humor in two humans having a robot baby kinda makes up for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CmdrKing
Oct 14, 2012

Is there any game not improved by a visit to Valhalla? I posit no.

• Locked thread