Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

Too bad you didn't use the translated DS version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Chokes McGee posted:

I hate to say this, but probably not. I've never been particularly enamored of 3 because it lacks the typical batshit SaGa mechanics and feels hugely nerfed on top of that. My utter indifference to it would be palpable in the writing, so best not to do it.

I do have other things in mind, but I've forgotten just how drat much game there is here to cover, so this one may take a bit. Especially since I'm working at a way more leisurely pace than the first; FFL1 carried intensity with it, but family drama aside, 2 is WAY more lighthearted.

The DS Remake (which is translated btw) has SaGa 2's system + animalification and robotification

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

I don't get the Roy Butte Jr. thing. is it a joke?

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Silegna posted:

It's a pun on Robot.

But that was established in the first chapter.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

I still remember when I first played this game. I barely knew a lick of english, and was about7-8 years old. As far as I remember I got to..Well, I don't ant to spoil, let's just say I managed to luck through this world, somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Ahhh yes. When I first played this game, I was somewhere around 8 to 10 years old, I barely knew english, and played it on my good old computer that barely ran GBC emulators.

I have no idea how, but I clearly remember getting to the Odin fight.

• Locked thread