Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Brony Hunter posted:

Edgeworth's Static is pretty crap if you end up as a Cylon and try to play any kind of cover game, imo.

e: Plus it's made a bit redundant if someone plays Inv Comm into a check

Well you could play a small positive card face up then spike it hard with your secret contribution to try to throw them off. And canceling an XO at the right time could be a super devastating soft reveal, especially since you can do it right before your turn, so I think he still has something to offer as a cylon.

And it's not like every single skill check in the game is going to have an Inv Comm on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZorajitZorajit
Sep 15, 2013

No static at all...
Tossing in another character for review and editing.

Willie Nelson (2 TAC, 1 LEA, 2 PIL / ENG) Setup: Armory
Titles as Karl 'Helo' Agathon [Original]
Missing Mail: Once per turn, After totaling a skill check, you may add one additional card from the destiny deck.
JUICE!: Once per game, if exactly one other character is on the same ship as you at the end of their turn, you may execute that character.
Bloodfest Island Man?: At the end of your turn, if you are not piloting a viper, you are moved to the Armory. Ignore this if you are in Sickbay or the Brig.

Edit: Drawback changed for clarity per Brony Hunter. Thanks!

ZorajitZorajit fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Oct 10, 2014

Brony Hunter
Dec 27, 2012

Motherfucking Mannis

They'll bend the knee or I'll destroy them

ZorajitZorajit posted:

Tossing in another character for review and editing.

Willie Nelson (2 TAC, 1 LEA, 2 PIL / ENG) Setup: Armory
Titles as Karl 'Helo' Agathon [Original]
Missing Mail: Once per turn, After totaling a skill check, you may add one additional card from the destiny deck.
JUICE!: Once per game, if exactly one other character is on the same ship as you at the end of their turn, you may execute that character.
Bloodfest Island Man?: At the end of your turn, if you are not piloting a viper, you are moved to the Armory.

You should probably make some clarifications to the drawback so it can't be used to teleport from the Sickbay and Brig.

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

Slifter posted:

Our Savior, Jesus Howard
Fixed that for you.

Did this make it here yet? Because the slow crawl to wholesale repacement arrived in the last data pack. Netrunner rules, here you go, J Howard.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Bender Bending Rodriguez 1 ENG 1 LEA 1 TAC (Support) Setup: Research Lab
Titles as Cottle
I Love Stealing: After your Draw Cards step, randomly draw a total of two additional cards from the hands of any Human Players of your choice.
I Love Taking Things: Movement: Once per game, take all cards from the Destiny Deck and add them to your hand.
Lazy: You may not add more than two Skill Cards to any non-location based Skill Check.

Suggestions are welcome.

Axiem
Oct 19, 2005

I want to leave my mind blank, but I'm terrified of what will happen if I do
I submitted him last time, but I liked him so much I'm submitting him again. I've changed him slightly to be more in line with theme.

Peter Taggart (2 LEA, 3 TAC) Setup: Command
Military Leader, Titles as Gaeta

Never Give Up, Never Surrender: Whenever Cylon ships are placed in space (such as from a Cylon Attack Card) or Raiders are launched from a Basestar, you may draw one skill card.

Activate the Omega 13: Once per game, after the result of a skill check on a Crisis Card has been totaled but not yet enacted, you may nullify the result. Every human player draws skill cards equal to the number they put into the original skill check. Then do the skill check again.

It Doesn't Have Any Weak Spots!: All rolls made on your turn to shoot Centurions or ships in space are made with a -1 penalty.

(Edited to fit the new template)

VVV Oh, you're talking about Bender. I was about to say...

Axiem fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Oct 11, 2014

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
That static is pretty loving bad for team human. Most similar effects would let the people who got robbed draw cards to replace them.

e: yes, I am referring to Bender

ZiegeDame fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Oct 11, 2014

Axiem
Oct 19, 2005

Here's another one for the pool (I like doing this too much):

v1

Galadriel (2 POL, 2 LEA, 1 POL/LEA) Setup: Communications
Political Leader, Titles as Roslin

Mirror of Galadriel: At the beginning of your turn, look at the top three cards of the crisis deck and put them back on top in the same order.

The Light of Eärendil: Once per game, immediately after resolving a Crisis that does not have a “Prepare for Jump” icon and morale is at 5 or less, you may gain 2 morale.

Keeper of Nenya, the Ring of Water: When another player is executed, you are executed. If you are human, do not lose 1 morale.

At the moment, I think her OPG is way too human-friendly. Does someone have a good suggestion of how to keep the theme ("A light for you in the darkest of times") but also make it work for a Cylon?

Other thoughts?

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees
##Nugget reporting for duty

Voting for whatever has the most stuff in it, so I guess Earth?

Oh and 7 player

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

Axiem posted:

At the moment, I think her OPG is way too human-friendly. Does someone have a good suggestion of how to keep the theme ("A light for you in the darkest of times") but also make it work for a Cylon?

There's that moment in the movies where she turns dark and scary when tempted by the ring - you could easily have it go both ways; and lose MORE morale too.

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

Garrus "Archangel" Vakarian
Military Leader
Titles As Helo, setup: Weapons control or main batteries.
Tac 2, Eng 2, pol/lea/tac/eng 1

Calibrations! While you are in a damageable location, you may add or subtract 1 to rolls involving locations on that ship.
All Those Calibrations : Action: Once per game, choose a space area or stack of centurions and roll a die. Damage up to that many centurions or ships(basestars may be damaged more than once), or damage galactica twice
Always Gets Hurt In Cutscenes: If the ship you are on is damaged and you are in a damage-able location, you are also sent to sickbay.

It was hard deciding on a draw, and while he is a leader, he's a lot more of a lone wolf.
Basically risk-reward. Not sure which downside is better. Thoughts there? It was hard deciding on a draw, but since garrus is pretty lone wolf by himself and even in a squad, he gets a gimped leadership draw.
edit: final balance pass. removed: Always Gets Hurt In Cutscenes: If a ship you are on is damaged, your location is damaged first. Added a lame Pol draw option that probably won't be used(fittingly), since he used to be a citadel cop, which means bureaucracy. Rather, just enough to not want to deal with it. Added setup.

TheParadigm fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Oct 18, 2014

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You know you're having a bad day when a Cylon ambush would improve it.

Oscar the Grouch (2 POL, 1 LEA, 1 TAC) Setup: Location
Titles as original Baltar
I Love Trash: At the end of your turn, take the top card from the discard pile of a skill of your choice. (It may be from outside your skill set.)
Portal to Grouchville: Once per game, instead of drawing normally during your receive skills step, choose a skill type (it may be outside your skill set) and take its entire discard pile into your hand.
Grouchy: When a player chooses you with the "Admiral's Quarters" or "Airlock" locations, reduce the difficulty by 3.

Also considered was "I Love Trash: Whenever possible, when you draw skill cards draw them from the discard pile instead of the deck." but that's super loving broken if he draws LEA in Daybreak.

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

The Stig (1 LEA, 2 TAC, 2 PIL) Setup: Hangar Deck
Titles as Hot Dog
Power Lap: Movement or Action: If piloting a viper, you may move to any space area. You may then attack 1 Cylon ship in your area (even if you didn't move).
Nitrous: Action: Once per game, if piloting a viper, you may move to any space area. Target that space area with an Exodus-style nuke (without discarding a nuke token) and add 2 to the roll. If your viper is not destroyed by the nuke, damage it.
Silent: If you would make a choice on a "Current Player Chooses" crisis card, instead the President chooses for you. (This doesn't carry a post restriction; assume Clarkson is narrating for you or something. You are, however, encouraged to post your driving music while out doing laps.)

Brony Hunter
Dec 27, 2012

Motherfucking Mannis

Max Peck posted:

Titles as Hot Dog
Power Lap: Movement or Action: If piloting a viper, you may move to any space area. You may then attack 1 Cylon ship in your area (even if you didn't move).
Nitrous: Action: Once per game, if piloting a viper, you may move to any space area. Target that space area with an Exodus-style nuke (without discarding a nuke token) and add 2 to the roll. If your viper is not destroyed by the nuke, damage it.
Silent: If you would make a choice on a "Current Player Chooses" crisis card, instead the President chooses for you. (This doesn't carry a post restriction; assume Clarkson is narrating for you or something. You are, however, encouraged to post your driving music while out doing laps.)

:allears: I think people who play the Stig should have to write all their posts as if Clarkson is doing the narration.

Brony Hunter
Dec 27, 2012

Motherfucking Mannis

Naoto Shirogane (1 LEA, 2 POL, 2 ENG/POL) Setup: Research Lab
Titles as Romo
Private Investigator: Whenever you play an Investigative Committee card, Destiny is also played face up.
Ace Detective: Action: Once per game, look at another player's Loyalty. You may then choose to either have that player randomly discard 2 cards, or draw 2 cards from the deck of your choice.
"Boy" Wonder: You may not voluntarily move to a location containing a male character.

Brony Hunter
Dec 27, 2012

Motherfucking Mannis

Yukiko Amagi (2 LEA, 3 POL) Setup: Press Room
Titles as Daybreak Baltar
Famous Hot Spring Resort: Once a turn, after your Receive Skills set, you may move a player from Sickbay to your current location. They do not have to discard if they are moved to a different ship. Draw 1 card from that player's draw set, then give them a card from your hand.
Amagidyne: Action: Once per game, discard another player's entire hand. Then, they draw the same number of cards they discarded from the decks of your choice.
Terrible Sense of Humour: Whenever you discard, you must discard one additional card.

Brony Hunter fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Oct 11, 2014

OhHiMaahk
Jan 8, 2014
Adjusted Poochie to draw tactics:

Poochie (2 POL/LEA, 2 TAC, 1 ENG) Setup: Research Lab
Titles as Chief Tyrol
Extreme new arrival!: Whenever you move between ships, you may use an action to both activate your new location and play an action skill card from hand (in either order).
Give this dog another chance: Once per game you may immediately reroll a die that was just rolled, adding +1 to the new result.
Poochie died on the way to his home planet: Whenever you voluntarily move between ships, roll a die. On a 1 or a 2, Poochie is executed.

Jimmy Valmer (2 POL, 2 LEA, 1 TAC) Setup: Press Room
Titles as Daybreak Zarek
Stutter: Whenever you activate command or communications, you may activate 3 of the appropriate ship type rather than 2.
Wow, what a great audience!: Once per game, you may immediately take an extra turn before any human player's draw skill cards phase, skipping your own receive skill cards phase. Executive orders may not be played during this turn.
Stammer: You must discard an additional politics or leadership card to use the action of a politics or leadership skill card.

Brony Hunter
Dec 27, 2012

Motherfucking Mannis

For J-J-Jimmy, maybe make it so he can't play Crit Sits or SoEs during his OPG either?

OhHiMaahk
Jan 8, 2014
Good thinking

Jimmy Valmer (2 POL, 2 LEA, 1 TAC) Setup: Press Room
Titles as Daybreak Zarek
Stutter: Whenever you activate command or communications, you may activate 3 of the appropriate ship type rather than 2.
Wow, what a great audience!: Once per game, you may immediately take an extra turn before any human player's draw skill cards phase, skipping your own receive skill cards phase. No extra actions may be generated during this turn.
Stammer: You must discard an additional politics or leadership card to use a politics or leadership card for its effect.

Brony Hunter
Dec 27, 2012

Motherfucking Mannis

gently caress it, this is a really boring Saturday for me :v:

Rise Kujikawa (1 POL, 3 TAC, 1 LEA) Setup: Communications
Titles as Gaeta
Full Analysis: Once per turn, after your Receive Skills step, look at the top card of the Crisis, Destination, Quorum or Mutiny decks, and choose to place it on the top or bottom of the deck.
Impromptu Concert: Action: Once per game, lower any resource by 1 to raise Morale by 1.
Practically Jailbait: Whenever you activate the Brig location, increase the difficulty of the Skill Check by 3.

Brony Hunter fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Oct 11, 2014

OhHiMaahk
Jan 8, 2014
Jimmy might need further nerfing. He can basically replicate Apolla's OPG off an XO and his OPG could rival Cally's in terms of fun police.

In the meantime, here's another poorly designed character I need help fixing. This one blatantly ignores Some Number's design advice!

Bob Loblaw (3 POL, 2 LEA) Setup: President's Office
Titles as Romo Lamkins
Loblaw's Law Blog: You may draw an additional politics card if you begin your turn on Colonial One.
Loblaw lobs law bomb: Action: Once per game, search the quorum deck for a card of your choosing and immediately play it. You are then sent to sickbay.
Not on retainer: You may not contribute to Admiral's Quarters, Brig or Airlock checks.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
Rise's static is wayyyy to strong.

Brony Hunter
Dec 27, 2012

Motherfucking Mannis

fits posted:

Rise's static is wayyyy to strong.

I guess I could make it an Action or Movement instead, but is it that strong compared to, say, Roslin's static?

Brony Hunter fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Oct 11, 2014

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

A better world is just $69.69 away.

Soiled Meat

Brony Hunter posted:

I guess I could make it an Action or Movement instead, but is it that strong compared to Roslin's static?

It is a static that is stronger than roslin's, and Roslin has a drawback, unlike rise.

Brony Hunter
Dec 27, 2012

Motherfucking Mannis

Fixed her static

Rise Kujikawa (1 POL, 3 TAC, 1 LEA) Setup: Communications
Titles as Gaeta
Full Analysis: Whenever you successfully play a Launch Scout card, look at the top 2 cards of the deck and place them on the top or bottom in the order of your choice.
Impromptu Concert: Action: Once per game, lower any resource by 1 to raise Morale by 1.
Practically Jailbait: Whenever you activate the Brig location, increase the difficulty of the Skill Check by 3.

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees

Max Peck posted:

Agatha Heterodyne (2 LEA, 3 ENG) Setup: Research Lab
Titles as "Chief" Galen Tyrol
Spark: You may increase the result of die rolls pertaining to your current location by 1. If you are in the "Hangar Deck", you may increase the result of attack rolls by piloted vipers by 1.
Command Voice: Action: Once per game, you may move each Cylon ship on the main board to an adjacent space area and each Centurion either forward or backward one step on the Boarding Party track.
Locket: You cannot use an action printed on a "You Are a Cylon" Loyalty Card unless you are in "Sickbay" or the "Brig". Being in "Sickbay" counts as being in the "Brig" for the purpose of such actions.

This drawback needs tweaking, because it doesn't hurt a human at all, and the only pro-Cylon thing she can do is her OPG, so having a purely anti-Cylon drawback is bad.

GoatLord posted:

Lee Everett (1 POL, 1 LEA, 1 TAC, 2 POL/LEA/TAC/PIL/ENG/TRE) Setup: Command
Titles as Original Zarek
The Guy With All the Answers: Your skill set includes every skill.
Whatever It Takes: Action: Once per game, discard your hand to gain 1 Population.
The Illusion of Choice: After you make a choice on a crisis card, ignore that choice and take the top option instead.

I'm worried the drawback may be a little harsh. Thoughts?

Would tweak this OPG to 'Gain or Lose 1 pop'

John Dough posted:

Bender Bending Rodriguez 1 ENG 1 LEA 1 TAC (Support) Setup: Research Lab
Titles as Cottle
I Love Stealing: After your Draw Cards step, randomly draw a total of two additional cards from the hands of any Human Players of your choice.
I Love Taking Things: Movement: Once per game, take all cards from the Destiny Deck and add them to your hand.
Lazy: You may not add more than two Skill Cards to any non-location based Skill Check.

Suggestions are welcome.

People have mentioned his static is incredibly anti-human, that should be tweaked.

Max Peck posted:

Titles as Hot Dog

Would Strat planning work with his OPG? If so, that's like hilarious as a Cylon reveal, but also perhaps too good since with that you're looking at a 5/8 chance to nuke every Civvy in whatever area.

Axiem posted:

Here's another one for the pool (I like doing this too much):

v1

Mirror of Galadriel: At the beginning of your turn, look at the top three cards of the crisis deck and put them back on top in the same order.

The Light of Eärendil: Once per game, immediately after resolving a Crisis that does not have a “Prepare for Jump” icon and morale is at 5 or less, you may gain 2 morale.

Keeper of Nenya, the Ring of Water: When another player is executed, you are executed. If you are human, do not lose 1 morale.

Other thoughts?

Change her OPG to 'Gain 2 or Lose 1, problem solved'

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

Brony Hunter posted:

:allears: I think people who play the Stig should have to write all their posts as if Clarkson is doing the narration.

I agree it'd be preferable when possible, but I don't really like discouraging quickposting.

Dexanth posted:

This drawback needs tweaking, because it doesn't hurt a human at all, and the only pro-Cylon thing she can do is her OPG, so having a purely anti-Cylon drawback is bad.
(regarding Agatha Heterodyne)
My assumption was that the OPG was potentially significantly stronger than a reveal (since it can move Cylon ships past vipers ignoring normal activation rules); if you disagree, I'd be willing to think about strengthening her static a little bit and giving her a noticeable drawback (probably a limitation on the number of cards played into some or all checks, off the top of my head).

Dexanth posted:

Would Strat planning work with his OPG? If so, that's like hilarious as a Cylon reveal, but also perhaps too good since with that you're looking at a 5/8 chance to nuke every Civvy in whatever area.
(regarding the Stig)
I strongly recommend escorting civs rather than stacking them up, then :) I could see cutting the bonus to 1 or removing it all together, I'm just trying to capture this moment without the ocean to lose him in.

Axiem
Oct 19, 2005

Being able to gain or lose morale sounds good:

v2

The Light of Eärendil: Once per game, immediately after resolving a Crisis that does not have a “Prepare for Jump” icon and morale is at 5 or less, you may gain 2 morale or lose 1 morale.

Axiem
Oct 19, 2005

I have another one:

v1

Katniss Everdeen (1 POL/LEA, 1 TAC, 3 PIL) Setup: Hangar Bay
Piliot, Titles as Kat

The Girl on Fire: Once per turn, when you are piloting a Viper and successfully shoot and destroy a Raider, you may immediately take another action. That action can only be used to shoot at a Raider or move to another sector.

The Mockingjay: Action: Once per game, execute the President. You may only use this ability while in the “Brig”.

Rebellious: When you are the target of a Critical Situation or Executive Order, you must discard two cards randomly or draw a Mutiny Card.

Only one leadership, and hard to XO, but I feel like her static makes up for it.

Brony Hunter
Dec 27, 2012

Motherfucking Mannis

Cao Cao (2 LEA, 2 TAC, 1 POL) Setup: Command
Titles as Cain
King of Wei: Once per turn, after your Receive Skills step, immediately activate Command, Weapons Control or the Armory, even if they are damaged.
Hero of Chaos: Movement: Once per game, search the LEA and TAC decks for 5 cards of your choice and draw them into your hand. Shuffle the decks afterwards.
Malevolent Tumour: Whenever you are sent to Sickbay, draw only 1 card during your next Receive Skills step, even if you start your turn in a different location.

Liu Bei (2 LEA, 1 TAC, 2 POL) Setup: President's Office
Titles as Zarek
Scion of Shu-Han: Whenever you draw a Crisis, you may allow all other human players with 5 or less skill cards in their hand to draw 1 skill card. "Support The People" may not be played onto the check as well.
Benevolence: Action: Once per game, lower Fuel and Food by 1 to raise Population and Morale by 1.
Memories of Changban: The first time a Civilian ship is destroyed on your turn, you must discard one Skill Card and draw a Treachery.

Sun Quan (1 LEA, 2 TAC, 2 POL) Setup: Pegasus CIC
Titles as Saul Tigh
Son of the Tiger: Your maximum hand size is 12 cards.
Flames of Wu: Action: Once per game, remove all Basestars from the gameboard, or damage a Battlestar twice.
Descent Into Madness: Every time the fleet jumps, draw a Mutiny card.

I need a hobby

Brony Hunter fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Oct 11, 2014

Axiem
Oct 19, 2005

I also need a hobby :toot:

v1

The Battlestar Galactica Board Game (1 LEA, 1 POL, 1 TAC, 1 PIL, 1 ENG) Setup: Command
Support, Titles as Chief

Pegasus: Treachery cards are positive in all skill checks made on your turn.

Daybreak: Action: Once per game, choose a player. They discard a Mutiny Card and gain a Miracle Token.

Exodus: Whenever the CAG places a civilian, discard a card, up to one per turn.

Brony Hunter
Dec 27, 2012

Motherfucking Mannis

Axiem posted:

I also need a hobby :toot:

v1

The Battlestar Galactica Board Game (1 LEA, 1 POL, 1 TAC, 1 PIL, 1 ENG) Setup: Command
Support, Titles as Chief

Pegasus: Treachery cards are positive in all skill checks made on your turn.

Daybreak: Action: Once per game, choose a player. They discard a Mutiny Card and gain a Miracle Token.

Exodus: Whenever the CAG places a civilian, discard a card, up to one per turn.

Rather pro human, maybe, but it's a thing of beauty :allears: I especially like that Exodus is the drawback.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Very pro human and the drawback doesn't do anything unless you're playing with the original CFB rules.

Brony Hunter
Dec 27, 2012

Motherfucking Mannis

Exodus: All Exodus rules are in play. Yes, even Ionian Nebula. Have fun.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Vyse, King of Rogues 2 Lea/2 Tac/1 Pil
Titles as Cain
Nothing's Impossible - On your turn, after all skill cards played into a skill check have been revealed, you may discard 1 card to add or subtract its strength from the skill check total.
Moonstone Cannon, FIRE! - Action: Once per game, you may launch two nukes. You may use this ability even if there aren't enough nuke tokens.
Impossibly Optimistic - When the fleet loses Morale, discard one skill card and draw 1 Treachery.
FTL Control or Pegasus CIC

This is a spitbath job and I'm honestly not sure how strong the static is, but I think he's probably pretty close to balanced.

Aika 2 Pol/1 Lea/2 Tac
Titles as OG Baltar
Delta Shield - On your turn, you ignore any effect that would send you to Sickbay and any Crisis effect that would force you to discard cards.
Omega Psyclone - Action: Once per game, discard your hand and move to Sickbay. Then, Make an attack against each ship of one type (Raiders, Heavy Raiders, Basestars or civilians). Hit those ships on a 5+.
Brash - When forced to discard, you discard randomly.
Press Room

If anyone wants to help me clean up the wording on Omega Psyclone, please do. It's way messier than I want.

Fina 1 Pol/2 Lea/2 Eng
Titles as Chief
Cupil - When you activate a location on your turn, you may also play 1 non-Leadership Action card from your hand.
Lunar Light - Action: Once per game, you may move all players in "Sickbay" to other locations (including the Brig).
Innocent - You may not contribute to Skill Checks during players' Action Phases.
Hangar Deck

Some Numbers fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Oct 12, 2014

Axiem
Oct 19, 2005

Some Numbers posted:

Very pro human and the drawback doesn't do anything unless you're playing with the original CFB rules.

Don't civilian ships get placed with CACs as well?

Trying to think of a good Exodus mechanic to build a drawback around is hard when all parts of Exodus have been jettisoned. :colbert:

Any thoughts on how to make it less pro-human while still keeping it thematic?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Yes, but the CAG doesn't place them, so the wording is off! :eng101:

Also, that basically boils down to "whenever a Cylon Attack is drawn, discard a card."

Some Numbers fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Oct 11, 2014

Axiem
Oct 19, 2005

Sounds about right for Exodus :D

But yes, good point. I'll retool it. Ideas?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Maybe something to do with Civilians sticking around after jumps? Discarding 1 card each is probably too rough...

"When the fleet jumps, you discard 1 card for each sector that contains a civilian ship."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Isn't Cupil straight up better than Daybreak Lee's broke-rear end static? And Naive seems like it's an advantage if you're human.

• Locked thread