Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZorajitZorajit
Sep 15, 2013

No static at all...
1) ##Nugget reporting for duty
2) I'd prefer a 5 player game to Kobol, but I'm not picky.
3) I'm pretty sure this is wildly broken, but this is as close to a literal translation of the A:NR character as I could manage. I'm open to edits.

Jackson Howard (2 POL, 2 LEA, 1 ENG) Setup: Press Room
Titles as Tom Zarek [Original]
Market Research: Movement or Action: Draw 2 Skill Cards
Astroscript Pilot Program: Action: Choose three cards from their discard piles and shuffle them into their decks.
Trashed Assets: At the beginning of your turn, before you draw Skill cards, discard your hand of skill cards

Edit: Fixed a typo, renamed drawback.

ZorajitZorajit fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Oct 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZorajitZorajit
Sep 15, 2013

No static at all...
Tossing in another character for review and editing.

Willie Nelson (2 TAC, 1 LEA, 2 PIL / ENG) Setup: Armory
Titles as Karl 'Helo' Agathon [Original]
Missing Mail: Once per turn, After totaling a skill check, you may add one additional card from the destiny deck.
JUICE!: Once per game, if exactly one other character is on the same ship as you at the end of their turn, you may execute that character.
Bloodfest Island Man?: At the end of your turn, if you are not piloting a viper, you are moved to the Armory. Ignore this if you are in Sickbay or the Brig.

Edit: Drawback changed for clarity per Brony Hunter. Thanks!

ZorajitZorajit fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Oct 10, 2014

ZorajitZorajit
Sep 15, 2013

No static at all...
Overnight shift... so slow the desk...

Pilot
(1 LEA, 3 TAC, 1 ENG) Setup: FTL Control
Titles as William Adama
DRDs: You may play Repair cards as though you were in any rooms on Galactica.
Prepare for Immediate Starburst: Action: If the distance is 7 or less, and the Jump Prep track is on a red space, advance it 2 spaces. If the distance is 7 or more, or the Jump Prep track is on a blue space, advance it 1 space.
Bonded: You cannot move off Galactica. If an effect forces you to move off Galactica, move to Sickbay instead.

There's a lot of things about that I don't really think I like but that was the best Pilot I could think up. What is it with me and crab-dudes that live in the attic?

Disregard. May rewrite entirely, but for now, totally unplayable. Sorry, overnights. No think good.

ZorajitZorajit fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Oct 13, 2014

ZorajitZorajit
Sep 15, 2013

No static at all...

GoatLord posted:

So what the hell is a cylon supposed to do with that?

One of the reasons I wasn't happy with it. I'll edit it as desired.

• Locked thread