Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
i wonder how badly the sharing economy will collapse once VC funding dries up/the tech bubble pops. how many people are gonna be hosed over. will ex-uber drivers still be able to get laid? etc.

apparently the stock market's become pretty volatile recently and is due for a correction or something so maybe it's coming soon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
i thought electroshock therapy only worked in extreme cases of depression and other broken brain diseases.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
paying to use a public park. jfc. pop the bubble already stebe!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
i dunno why this hasn't disrupted the customer service industry yet!

Happiness Hat

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
police are a a-ok as long as you're not black, muslim, arab swarthy looking or poor looking. helps if you are a white man/woman. although there was that cop that was raping women he was pulling over in ohio or whatever. so, therefore

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

vodkat posted:

Affordable housing subsidies are available for people that earn up to $150k a year.

lol, kill your aristocrats drat.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i want her to hit me and call me names

what, your halfsie ain't good enough for ya?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
do engineers have to have like super squiggly and complex signatures so people don't forge them? if not, then maybe they are not as important as they thing they are.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Sagebrush posted:

coming at it from the other side, state funding has been cut so much that we literally don't have money to maintain our facilities. Students ask when the laser cutter will be working again and we have to say we have no idea, because we have no operating budget and need to petition the college for money to buy spare parts. Students get mad when we tell them "you need to buy sandpaper and end mills and chunks of Renshape" because they're like "but I already paid the tuition why do I have to buy this stuff". Well guess what we see zero dollars of your tuition money and we're forbidden from creating new class fees or making a general program fee like so many other colleges have done so this is what we're stuck with.

you are part of the problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
problematic

• Locked thread