Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Driving sucks, people are idiots. If a computer can smash atoms it can drive a car. I got poo poo I could be doing. What would u do while driving in a self driving car?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Dick around on my phone like I do now

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Neukoln19 posted:

Driving sucks, people are idiots. If a computer can smash atoms it can drive a car. I got poo poo I could be doing. What would u do while driving in a self driving car?

It would just give me more time to read lovely threads like this, and I don't really want that. You know?

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
Rob banks and use the car as a getaway driver

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
Become a NASCAR driver

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
Install GPS with Snoop Dogg's voice

"turnin rizzle right hizzle my bizzle but don't worry cuz, I behind the whizzle"

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i hear the first self driving cars only came in black.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'd probably be having a lot more sex. Looking back, it's really my lack of a self-driving car that's held me back all these years.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
I would make driving sounds and engine noises and pretend to be steering, of COURSE.

Maxwellsdemon
Nov 12, 2007
meh
Grimey Drawer
gently caress yes I want to drink have a good time then at the end of the night everyone pile into a self driving car.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

I want a self masturbating penis

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
I'd play my 3ds. Something gay like mario or something.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Neukoln19 posted:

Ride the bus dummy

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Neukoln19 posted:

Driving sucks

its pretty fun actually if you arent a retard and have a decent car

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Neukoln19 posted:

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

No More Heroes posted:

Ride the bus dummy

dude bus people are horrible poor and not white.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere
I actually dreamed I had a self-driving Google car last night. I used it for having lots of sex on the way to my destination. I hope the real ones come with tinted windows. Just kidding, that would ruin everything.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Insurance companies and crybabies will make self driving cars unable to go faster than 15mph and forced to stay 200 feet from all other cars at all times. They will be like really slow and inefficient trains.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Costello Jello posted:

I actually dreamed I had a self-driving Google car last night. I used it for having lots of sex on the way to my destination. I hope the real ones come with tinted windows. Just kidding, that would ruin everything.

Way. I'd be like, "hey baby, lets go drive around a cornfield and do it in the backseat." And then she'd be like, "who are you?"

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

finally I can jerk off safely while commuting

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

gggiiimmmppp posted:

finally I can jerk off safely while commuting

I said the same when I upgraded to a car with airbags

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Neukoln19 posted:

sleep

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Chinatown posted:

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
I would pretend to be driving, matching my gear changes and braking / turning perfectly to the car's so it's as if i am actually driving

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

"Thank you for riding Don KnottsJohnny Cab!"

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Only way to roll, son.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
why get a self driving car to get you home from the bar? just drive a stick shift during the day and drink alone at home at night

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

cars are already self driving just weigh down the gas pedal with a heavy object

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the implication is i want you to do something very dangerous that could end up getting you killed, heh heh... warning: very edgy :twisted:

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
i'd hide out of sight of other drivers to freak out those who aren't yet used to driverless cars

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
if there was a tailgate command i'd abuse the poo poo out of it while doing the above

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i want a self sucking dick

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
the mark got into his subaru, putting it into auto-drive and headed home - or that's what he thought. in fact he had pissed off the wrong people and they had Russian associates who hacked into his subaru.
the first thing he noticed which was amiss was when it turned left instead of right at Ducannon St. he tried the brakes - they didn't work. he pressed his key fob to turn off the engine ... it didn't work.
then he heard the familiar voice of his sat nav, except it was sayin :
"So Mr Prenton, as you see we have complete control of your vehicle. Now about the money you owe us ..."

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

SirEvelynTremble posted:

the mark got into his subaru, putting it into auto-drive and headed home - or that's what he thought. in fact he had pissed off the wrong people and they had Russian associates who hacked into his subaru.
the first thing he noticed which was amiss was when it turned left instead of right at Ducannon St. he tried the brakes - they didn't work. he pressed his key fob to turn off the engine ... it didn't work.
then he heard the familiar voice of his sat nav, except it was sayin :
"So Mr Prenton, as you see we have complete control of your vehicle. Now about the money you owe us ..."

the oceans will fill with cars when the chinese program peoples cars to drive to china.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Chinatown posted:

And not driving an automatic like an old lady. Stick to the stick.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Neukoln19 posted:

squats. I'd get a box truck and put some freewieght a bench and a rack in it

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
gently caress that poo poo. I can drive my own loving car.

Lord_ExDeath
Nov 21, 2005

That's how it's done...
I'd sleep and/or masturbate in the morning on the way to work. (2 hour commute, I have time for both) And start drinking immediately on the way home from work. First place that car would be going after leaving the dealership would be to get the windows tinted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Chinatown posted:

• Locked thread