Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tyrone Biggums
Mar 5, 2013

Let's Play Albus Shrugged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Also, Harry Potter and the Insane Ramblings of a Tech Cult Leader if we're actually voting to make JWKS suffer through another terrible book.

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009

Night10194 posted:

Ahahahahahahaha...

You're not serious, are you?

Well, I haven't kept up with it so I might not still feel that way, but what I read of it back in the day, yes, I enjoyed. Apparently a lot of y'all think it's crap, and that's entirely your prerogative. I don't really see why I should care what a bunch of random people on the internet think about me or my tastes, y'know?

I definitely wouldn't recommend this series, Atlas Shrugged, or Twisted, though. (Well, I enjoy the faces people make when I tell them Twisted exists.)

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Let's Read: "Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality" has been started at The Book Barn sub-forum.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

N-no... Its not worth it! :gonk:

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Yesssssss. Bobbin, this should explain everything

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

You are loving insane you know that, right?

I seriously don't know you have the fortitude to go through that garbage, JWKS.

Tyrone Biggums
Mar 5, 2013

JosephWongKS posted:

Disclaimer: J. K. Rowling owns Harry Potter, and no one owns the methods of rationality.

Actual photo of the author

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Yesssssssssssssss.

Let's all suffer together :unsmigghh:

Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.
Why do you do this to yourself man. Why.

I'm vaguely wondering how it turns out if you don't join the villain but I don't care enough about any of these people enough to find out.

petrol blue
Feb 9, 2013

sugar and spice
and
ethanol slammers
Fetish clubs are miles away, Dominatrices cost money, self-flagellation's out of style, he's gotta get his public-self-abuse kicks somehow.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Welp, I got about maybe about an 1/8 of your first post before I gave up.

You really pick some winners, don't ya?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petrol blue
Feb 9, 2013

sugar and spice
and
ethanol slammers
Choice of Harry Potter and the methods of rollercoasters.

• Locked thread