Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
I am pretty sure the Raiders will at worst have the #2 pick and the only position we don't need to draft a player is QB. I wish there was a chance we could get a RGIII-haul for the pick but I don't think anyone will be that desperate. Which defensive lineman will be worth a top 2 pick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Christ Pseudoscientist posted:

I am pretty sure the Raiders will at worst have the #2 pick and the only position we don't need to draft a player is QB. I wish there was a chance we could get a RGIII-haul for the pick but I don't think anyone will be that desperate. Which defensive lineman will be worth a top 2 pick?
There are definitely a handful of teams that will be desperate for a QB but I doubt any of them would give up the RG3 haul.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Now that Jameis has done everything humanly possible to destroy his stock there isn't a QB in this draft who would get anything close to that kind of haul.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Jameis real dumb.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

ZenVulgarity posted:

This is a sad thread.

You're a sad thread.

Skins would be best served going after a O-linemen or DB so they'll take a pass rusher that won't pan out. It is written.

I'm also not a College Football Scholar so can someone tell me why Mariota is such a hot prospect?

Cash Monet fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Oct 15, 2014

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

commy gun posted:

I'm also not a College Football Scholar so can someone tell me why Mariota is such a hot prospect?

he compares to a raw cam newton, has a very high ceiling if he's given time to develop properly in a good system. could surprise everyone like russell wilson or not get much better and end up as a backup somewhere. He played like a stud last year but it's hard to evaluate him this season since he's got an o-line made of wet tissue paper. if you think that's an exaggeration, wazzu's dumpster fire defense sacked him 7 times

RoofieMyselfForFun
Apr 5, 2010

wheez the roux posted:

he compares to a raw cam newton, has a very high ceiling if he's given time to develop properly in a good system. could surprise everyone like russell wilson or not get much better and end up as a backup somewhere. He played like a stud last year but it's hard to evaluate him this season since he's got an o-line made of wet tissue paper. if you think that's an exaggeration, wazzu's dumpster fire defense sacked him 7 times

What is his completion percentage under pressure though? Always kind of thought that would be a decent metric but I could be wrong

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

wheez the roux posted:

It also helps that there aren't really any other QBs worth hyping right now.

Besides Winston but he won't stop doing dumb things long enough to hype him.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

RoofieMyselfForFun posted:

What is his completion percentage under pressure though? Always kind of thought that would be a decent metric but I could be wrong

I'm phonr posting so i can't look it up very easily right now but iirc it was good last year and isn't great this year. oregon lost some ground weapons and has been relying on the pass game more often which has affected how defenses play them too

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Man I wish Jameis wasn't such a rapist. I'd want him.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

MourningView posted:

yeah what could possibly be gained from actually watching someone play football when determining how good they are at football

You can gain a lot, but citing some crazy awesome stat that has no chance of being reproduced in the NFL is one of the more irritating things I hear people do. That extends to season-long stats like x TDs to x INTs when the guy barely faced any NFL-caliber defenders the whole time.

Now if you're actually watching, you can see stuff like his quickness in moving through progressions and releasing the ball, and that's useful. It's just that when his quick, accurate 12-yard throw goes for 65 because of a missed tackle, that fact isn't useful.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
So you decided to preemptively call out something that no one is doing? Halliday would be the most obvious example and someone asked about him and two guys said don't draft Mike Leach QBs.

(I actually like him a little better than your average Mike Leach guy but that just means I'd be ok with drafting him late)

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
That isn't even what RD was talking about anyway. There are a lot of NFL fans who don't follow college football in the slightest but try to speak authoritatively (in a very often stupid way) about prospects based on a couple highlights, whatever scouting thing they've read, and whatever preconceived notion they may have of prospects of that general type (spread qb or whatever else). It happens here and elsewhere every year and can be tiresome if it's in regards to guys you've actually watched play a lot.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

my favorite was when a bills coworker tried to tell me that jeff tuel was the qb of the future and that I should watch his tape before laughing him off

I want a hit of whatever he was on

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE

wheez the roux posted:

my favorite was when a bills coworker tried to tell me that jeff tuel was the qb of the future and that I should watch his tape before laughing him off

I want a hit of whatever he was on

hes right though

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

KIM JONG TRILL posted:

hes right though

*flexes "tuel time 4eva" bicep tattoo*

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Can anyone comment on the overall expected class of offensive tackles. I don't expect the Panthers to be dominant through the rest of the season, but with a weak atlanta, new orleans and tampa providing 5 of the remaining games and a trip to minnesota its easily possible they finish with 9 maybe 10 wins this year and have to pick in the back half.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

BlindSite posted:

Can anyone comment on the overall expected class of offensive tackles. I don't expect the Panthers to be dominant through the rest of the season, but with a weak atlanta, new orleans and tampa providing 5 of the remaining games and a trip to minnesota its easily possible they finish with 9 maybe 10 wins this year and have to pick in the back half.

There's Cedric Ogbuehi, Brandon Scherff and Andrus Peat on the top end, but they're mostly regarded too highly to be in reach for any of the playoff teams. Realistically they would probably go in the top 12. There's also Ty Sambrailo out of Colorado, he isn't a huge name like the other guys but I expect him to surge. He's a bit more raw than the others, but he's strong and quick and will probably blow up the combine. I like him at RT, but I don't know how well he could play at LT in the NFL. Those are probably the only tackles you'll be seeing in the 1st. For our line I would also keep an eye on AJ Cann, the guard from SCAR, if the panthers give up on Amini Silatolu (they might, and they probably should). On our team this guy is a day one starter and has pro bowl potential in the long run. The only part really missing from his game right now is the mental side. La'el Collins is another possibility- he played alongside Trai Turner at LSU and looks every bit as capable and then some. As of right now, these are the only guys I would take with a first.

I don't know why you bother hoping, you know we're going to take some small-school mauler in the 4th because he absolutely dominated in Division II.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Amini has a fourth year and doesn't cost anything. There's no reason to cut him.

But yeah, o-line and DBs next year. All of them.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

FizFashizzle posted:

Amini has a fourth year and doesn't cost anything. There's no reason to cut him.

But yeah, o-line and DBs next year. All of them.

You don't have to cut him but you drat sure don't have to start him either

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Ozu posted:

Take what you want from him without asking imo

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Latest Kiper rankings per position...

quote:

Quarterbacks
1. *Marcus Mariota, Oregon
2. **Jameis Winston, Florida St.
3. Bryce Petty, Baylor
4. *Brett Hundley, UCLA
5. *Connor Cook, Michigan St.
6. Sean Mannion, Oregon St.
7. *Dak Prescott, Mississippi St.
8. Cody Fajardo, Nevada
9. Shane Carden, East Carolina
10. Taylor Heinicke, Old Dominion

The obvious change here from the rankings I put out to start the season is Winston's drop from No. 1. I've been pretty clear that his off-field decision-making will be a major concern for evaluators, and it's reflected here. Mariota has seen a ton of pressure behind a shell of an offensive line, but is still completing 70 percent of his throws and hasn't been picked off once. Prescott has work to do as a thrower, but he certainly has caught the eye of scouts. Heinicke is a sleeper to watch -- he has impressed me in the few games I've been able to go through.

Running Backs
1. *Todd Gurley, Georgia
2. *Melvin Gordon III, Wisconsin
3. Ameer Abdullah, Nebraska
4. *T.J. Yeldon, Alabama
5. *Duke Johnson, Miami (Fla.)
6. *Javorius "Buck" Allen, USC
7. *Mike Davis, South Carolina
8. Karlos Williams, Florida St.
9. *Jay Ajayi, Boise St.
10. David Johnson, No. Iowa

No, I don't think Gurley being held out is going to do much damage to his stock. If anything, it keeps the odometer a little lower. Gordon has been outstanding and is averaging a hair under 8 yards per carry. I just hope he can stay healthy, as I thought he was well-positioned for the 2014 draft. Abdullah has become a known commodity and has a high floor because of his all-around ability. Allen is a new name here, and David Johnson is really impressive as a pass-catcher, not just as a runner.

Fullbacks
1. Jalston Fowler, Alabama
2. *Dan Vitale, Northwestern
3. *Derek Watt, Wisconsin
4. Connor Neighbors, LSU
5. Hunter Joyer, Florida
6. *Soma Vainuku, USC
7. D.J. Warren, Kentucky
8. Nicholas Parker, Mississippi
9. *Trevon Pendleton, Michigan St.
10. Lee Ward, Stanford

I had predicted that Fowler would get a few more touches this season, but so far he has just 5 catches and no carries. Vitale and Watt switch spaces from the previous ranking, and Neighbors makes the biggest move, as I didn't have him ranked in this group back in August, but he's a classic battering ram with decent hands. (His dad and grandpa played at Alabama, by the way.) Vainuku is another versatile Trojans fullback who also sees time at tight end.

Wide Receivers
1. *Amari Cooper, Alabama
2. *Jaelen Strong, Arizona St.
3. DeVante Parker, Louisville
4. Kevin White, West Virginia
5. *Dorial Green-Beckham, Oklahoma
6. Antwan Goodley, Baylor
7. Rashad Greene, Florida St.
8. *Nelson Agholor, USC
9. Ty Montgomery, Stanford
10. Justin Hardy, East Carolina

So much talent and polish here. Through six games, Cooper has 54 catches and is closing in on 800 yards. Strong has been very good, with a Hail Mary winner punctuating his first half. Parker is back from a broken foot suffered in August. White has been almost unstoppable and is more than a stats guy. That said, his explosiveness in space is still a small question for me. Montgomery is a fascinating guy to watch because his bulk has him with a strength profile of a decent-sized tailback, and he actually has carried the ball 14 times.

Tight Ends
1. *Devin Funchess, Michigan
2. Ben Koyack, Notre Dame
3. Nick O'Leary, Florida St.
4. Jeff Heuerman, Ohio St.
5. *Tyler Kroft, Rutgers
6. *Jesse James, Penn St.
7. E.J. Bibbs, Iowa St.
8. Connor Hamlett, Oregon St.
9. MyCole Pruitt, So. Illinois
10. Clive Walford, Miami (Fla.)

I sort of reluctantly list Funchess among the tight ends, and I'll acknowledge he's not in the traditional tight end role if you see where he lines up, so it's in part a size designation, as he plays at close to 240 pounds. I project him to work in that hybrid slot/tight end role at the next level. Koyack has done a great job replacing Troy Niklas, and the Irish continue their production line of tight end talent.

Offensive Tackles
1. Cedric Ogbuehi, Texas A&M
2. Brandon Scherff, Iowa
3. *Andrus Peat, Stanford
4. La'el Collins, LSU
5. Tyrus Thompson, Oklahoma
6. Ty Sambrailo, Colorado St.
7. Cameron Erving, Florida St.
8. T.J. Clemmings, Pittsburgh
9. Jake Fisher, Oregon
10. Sean Hickey, Syracuse

The top three remain intact from the August ranking, with Collins sliding up one spot. Thompson is the biggest riser from the start of the season. Fisher getting back on the field for Oregon is significant, given the travails of the unit. Regarding the top three, I really don't think there is a clear order at this point among teams.

Offensive Guards
1. Josue Matias, Florida St.
2. A.J. Cann, South Carolina
3. Tre' Jackson, Florida St.
4. *Vadal Alexander, LSU
5. Jarvis Harrison, Texas A&M
6. Laken Tomlinson, Duke
7. Jon Feliciano, Miami (Fla.)
8. Dallas Lewallen, Wisconsin
9. Jamil Douglas, Arizona St.
10. Arie Kouandjio, Alabama

Another group where the top three names are in the same order as I had them in August. Matias is a known commodity, and Cann plays with great leverage. Alexander is the biggest riser, a third-year player who started as a freshman at right tackle and has since moved inside, where he has been very good. Sure enough, another Wisconsin guard is on my list. One always emerges.

Centers
1. Reese Dismukes, Auburn
2. Hroniss Grasu, Oregon
3. Andy Gallik, Boston College
4. *Isaac Seumalo, Oregon St.
5. *Mike Matthews, Texas A&M
6. BJ Finney, Kansas St.
7. *Ryan Kelly, Alabama
8. Greg Mancz, Toledo
9. Jake Smith, Louisville
10. Brandon Vitabile, Northwestern

Gallik is the guy who has moved up the most for me and is now in the second-day picture. Both Dismukes and Grasu are outstanding centers, and there's no change at the top from the beginning of the season. Finney is a player I didn't have listed at the start of the season.

Defensive Ends
1. *Leonard Williams, USC
2. *Randy Gregory, Nebraska
3. *Shane Ray, Missouri
4. *Shawn Oakman, Baylor
5. *Shilique Calhoun, Michigan St.
6. *Dante Fowler, Florida
7. **Devonte Fields, TCU
8. Nate Orchard, Utah
9. *Mario Edwards, Florida St.
10. Lorenzo Mauldin, Louisville

This is a ranking where I can't satisfy everyone, because the players are so distinct. Williams isn't remotely the type of player Gregory is, but as long as we have players listed by position, this is what you get. Williams could really be listed as "D-line" because there's hardly a thing he can't do. I see him as a 4-3 defensive end but perhaps more likely as a 5-tech 3-4 DE. He'll succeed in just about any system. Gregory is that long, explosive pass-rusher off the edge. No player has moved up more than Ray, who has really impressed with his ability to clear and create inside pressure.

Defensive Tackles
1. Danny Shelton, Washington
2. *Eddie Goldman, Florida St.
3. **Jordan Phillips, Oklahoma
4. Michael Bennett, Ohio St.
5. Carl Davis, Iowa
6. Gabe Wright, Auburn
7. Xavier Williams, No. Iowa
8. Tyeler Davison, Fresno St.
9. Chucky Hunter, TCU
10. Leon Orr, Florida

Shelton has been really disruptive this season, though he's more of a clogger than a guy who will get you TFL consistently. Goldman's play is starting to match his promise -- we've known about him since he was a junior in high school. Bennett hasn't been bad at all, but has been overshadowed somewhat on that deep Ohio State defensive line. Phillips is the biggest riser -- he has been around a while, but is still a redshirt sophomore, thanks to a medical redshirt in a season where he actually saw action in four games (2012).

Inside Linebackers
1. *Benardrick McKinney, Mississippi St.
2. Denzel Perryman, Miami (Fla.)
3. Eric Kendricks, UCLA
4. Stephone Anthony, Clemson
5. Ramik Wilson, Georgia
6. A.J. Johnson, Tennessee
7. Hayes Pullard, USC
8. Taiwan Jones, Michigan St.
9. Bryce Hager, Baylor
10. Ben Heeney, Kansas

The country has now gotten a good look at the talented, rangy, consistent-tackling McKinney. Not many changes elsewhere, though I've added Jones of Michigan State to the list since the start of the season.

Outside Linebackers
1. **Leonard Floyd, Georgia
2. Vic Beasley, Clemson
3. *Shaq Thompson, Washington
4. *Eric Striker, Oklahoma
5. Hau'oli Kikaha, Washington
6. Alvin "Bud" Dupree, Kentucky
7. Jake Ryan, Michigan
8. *Eli Harold, Virginia
9. Tony Washington, Oregon
10. Zach Hodges, Harvard

Floyd now takes the top spot after a great first half. You see a little of Barkevious Mingo with the elite quickness and good length, though similarly he'll need to develop strength and take-on skills. Kikaha has been a breakthrough guy this season, taking advantage of matchups and moving around on his way to leading the nation in sacks and TFL.

Cornerbacks
1. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, Oregon
2. *Marcus Peters, Washington
3. *Trae Waynes, Michigan St.
4. *Eric Murray, Minnesota
5. *P.J. Williams, Florida St.
6. *Ronald Darby, Florida St.
7. Kevin Johnson, Wake Forest
8. Cody Riggs, Notre Dame
9. Senquez Golson, Mississippi
10. Byron Jones, UConn

Ekpre-Olomu doesn't fit the size profile of the big cornerback so many teams covet because he's on the short side (5-foot-9 to 5-10), but he's special in almost every other way, with coverage, ball skills, and pure quick-twitch explosiveness -- oh, and he'll support in the run game. A ton of depth out of the underclassmen here makes this a deep class, if everybody is in.

Safeties
1. *Landon Collins, Alabama
2. *Jalen Mills, LSU
3. Derron Smith, Fresno St.
4. Kurtis Drummond, Michigan St.
5. *Durell Eskridge, Syracuse
6. Anthony Harris, Virginia
7. Jordan Richards, Stanford
8. Isaiah Johnson, Georgia Tech
9. Cody Prewitt, Mississippi
10. Jaquiski Tartt, Samford

Collins is the clear leader of a group that looks deeper than it did in August. He's just such a complete player. Mills is fulfilling tremendous potential, and Smith is a known commodity playing well. Same with Drummond.

Place Kickers and Punters
1. **Roberto Aguayo, PK, Florida St.
2. *Brad Craddock, PK, Maryland
3. Kyle Loomis, P, Portland St.
4. *Drew Kaser, P, Texas A&M
5. Wil Baumann, P, NC St.
6. Spencer Roth, P, Baylor
7. Darragh O'Neill, P, Colorado
8. Sam Irwin-Hill, P, Arkansas
9. Kyle Christy, P, Florida
10. Mike Sadler, P, Michigan St.

I decided to mix these two at this stage, not just because I need more time to go through all of them and see sample sizes grow, but because it better reflects the number of new kickers and punters the NFL will see out of a draft class.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Woah, a David Johnson apperance. Completely deserved too, but I didn't expect that at all given that UNI is having a meh year and is a I-AA school. I think he's better than several of the guys above him though. He's a big dude who is an absolute monster of an all purpose guy. Granted, it was the first game of the year and we're breaking in all new linebackers, but Iowa's defense has been pretty solid against the pass this year and he absolutely abused on wheel routes and stuff all game long. Seems to have pretty decent speed too. I've only seen him in a handful of games against Iowa and ISU, but he was impressive in all of them. If he tests as fast as he looks on the field he could rise in a big way, because the skills are definitely there.

MourningView fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Oct 15, 2014

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

I'd argue that Vince Mayle should be on the list for WRs; he's probably the only current WSU player I'd say is worth drafting this year. His play reminds me a lot of Mike Evans or Marquess Wilson. Speaking of Wilson he should be back from IR any week now and I can't wait to see what he can do with his first real chance in the Cutler/Trestman offense. I tutored him when he was still here and he's chill as poo poo, I hope he makes hella cash and tears up the division :kheldragar:

wheez the roux fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Oct 16, 2014

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I have no idea who that Oklahoma receiver in Kiper's list is and I've seen all their games this year.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Dorial Green-Beckham is an Oklahoma player in name only. He was at Mizzou last year but got in legal trouble (maybe hit his girlfriend, I don't remember) and it wasn't for the first time so they kicked him off the team. He transferred to Oklahoma in the hopes that he could play this year but NCAA regulations forbade it so he's just sitting around this year. He's an incredibly talented, like AJ Green level talented, WR who is probably a total dumb poo poo rear end in a top hat that someone will probably take a chance on despite his off field stuff. If it looks like he won't go in the first two rounds my guess is he stays another year in College and actually plays for Oklahoma.

Guy has every tool you could want in WR, he's just hosed up as a person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RbScAlzrJM

His TD catch against Kentucky was truly wonderful to behold.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

he threw his girlfriend down a flight of stairs, specifically

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Yeah...someone is definitely drafting him in the first :negative:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Ozu posted:

Even if he's 100% innocent of rape somehow, the dude just seems to be an apocalyptic moron who can't stop making GBS threads himself in public.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

sean10mm posted:

Even if he's 100% innocent of rape somehow, the dude just seems to be an apocalyptic moron who can't stop making GBS threads himself in public.

If he goes top 3 I see a 90% chance of a leaf-esque meltdown

Scrode
Mar 6, 2002

It's about damn time...
So the guy leading the entire nation in rushing yards, avg yards per game and yards per attempt isn't in Mel's top 10 RBs? Seems legit.

Brannigans Law
Oct 3, 2013

Fenrir posted:

Unless the Eagles trade up because Chip Kelly wants his college QB, of course. Then you'll get Nick Foles and a draft pick. Not a bad situation really, Foles is good behind a decent OL, which you guys actually have. Not great, but certainly better than the scraps they're putting in the OL in Philly right now behind all those injuries.

If Chip is trading up for anyone it had better be Ifo.

Speaking of which, do smaller CBs play outside? Maybe it's just me, but it seems that most of the good CBs in this league are around 6' tall. Maybe Waynes/Peters would be a better choice then, since we may not have to trade up? My opinions are bad.

e: How has Kendall Fuller played this year, and what are the chances he comes out? I don't think he redshirted.

Brannigans Law fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Oct 16, 2014

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Brannigans Law posted:

Speaking of which, do smaller CBs play outside? Maybe it's just me, but it seems that most of the good CBs in this league are around 6' tall. Maybe Waynes/Peters would be a better choice then, since we may not have to trade up? My opinions are bad.
It's relatively rare. Guys like Asante Samuel and Alteraun Verner have been successful on the outside at 5'10" but they also primarily play zone defenses. A CB playing press man at that size is going to have a difficult time.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Brannigans Law posted:

If Chip is trading up for anyone it had better be Ifo.

e: How has Kendall Fuller played this year, and what are the chances he comes out? I don't think he redshirted.

Last year Brent grimes was one of the best cornerbacks in the nfl by some series of metrics also he was awesome regardless of metrics and he's about 5'9

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
Antoine Winfield was also consistent, high quality CB for a decade also at 5'9".

Short CBs are going to lose jump ball battles but if they've got solid coverage and tackling skills, there is no reason why they can't be effective outside. Josh Robinson is having a solid bounceback season and while most of it is Zimmer's black magic, Robinson has said he's more comfortable out there instead of covering the slot like he did in 2013.

WHOOPS fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Oct 16, 2014

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
Man the Texans should look at every loving QB playing in college right the gently caress now to see if they can hack it in the NFL level. I like Hundley's size but it seems like he hasn't done himself any favors this year. I have a really sinking feeling that the Texans will not draft a QB very high in the draft in 2014 which is going to make me sad because I don't want front row seats to the Ryan Mallet Experience™.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

b0ng posted:

Man the Texans should look at every loving QB playing in college right the gently caress now to see if they can hack it in the NFL level. I like Hundley's size but it seems like he hasn't done himself any favors this year. I have a really sinking feeling that the Texans will not draft a QB very high in the draft in 2014 which is going to make me sad because I don't want front row seats to the Ryan Mallet Experience™.

They're just going to sign Sam Bradford

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

They're just going to sign Sam Bradford

That... might not be a terrible idea, actually

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Grozz Nuy posted:

That... might not be a terrible idea, actually

Only works if you find a future hall of fame UFA bag boy at a grocery to be his backup

That would be my plan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Moxie posted:

Only works if you find a future hall of fame UFA bag boy at a grocery to be his backup

That would be my plan

It worked once :v:

• Locked thread