Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
i'd just like to reiterate how much i thoroughly enjoyed galaxy quest.

like, i saw guardians of the galaxy this year, and thought that a tim allen movie was the better flick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

The Bananana posted:

This is a tough one for me, but after some careful consideration, I'm going to have to agree; quest edges out guardians.

i understand, even if you hate galaxy quest, you'll hate guardians even more.

also to the guy with the youtube reload thing, i had that going on too and just disabled it on my galaxy s4. it would random send you back to the top of the page because of it, really obnoxious. before i bothered to find a fix i gave up and read a book instead. at least books don't tell me they are gay

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

the awful is app is far and away a better Phone Posting Experience, as the line of blackberries i had back when just did not cut it

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

i heard jesse eisenburg is gonna play lowtax

simon pegg will play radium

FreudianSlippers posted:

I´m waiting for the novelization of Doom House and Mood House.

the SA extended universe

• Locked thread