Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
ɾeɑlly excited ɑbout the movie veɾsion of this site

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Ratjaculation posted:

where have u been???

ɡettinɡ oveɾ ɑ cɑse of the squiɾts ɑfteɾ ɑll thɑt cɾɑzy poop i been eɑtin ːbɑnɡː

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
It is a good start. Will the little box that shows new replies always cover up the thread icon?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Lowtax posted:

The way I view it, is if you've read the thread before, you are familiar with it and the thread tag becomes redundant. The purpose of the thread tag is to inform people who have not read it as to what the thread is about, so once a user has engaged in the thread, the tag loses use and can have its space replaced by something of greater contextual value (the last read).

yeah, i can see that. they way i personally use them is to quickly find a thread that i havent bookmarked, but i remember it had a certain icon, and its a lot faster and easier to visually parse just scanning up and down looking for an icon than reading the titles.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Ratjaculation posted:

i know you aren't trying to make this the mobile app, but have you considered a dark mode? it'd really be useful as i poo in the dark

same here, i like to use the delicate images of goon.jpg to lull me to sleep and the bright light from the screen messes with my circadian rhythms

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Lowtax posted:

Yeah, the report button is on the to-do list. I had completely forgotten it existed since it doesn't show up to mods and admins.

this is a more general question related to the normal forum view as well, but is there any reason the report button is so close to the quote button? would it not work better over to the left? also it is pretty big.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
can we have it so that the mobile version plays loud fart and doodoo noises when you post replies haha becase you use it on.... the toilet

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread