Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Shotgun silencers do exist! They're still loud as loving hell so I don't know why they exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

anilEhilated posted:

The most baffling 007 gadget of them all. I don't think I've ever seen that in a game.
Except, perhaps, for the Bond-proof glass that lets bullets through without breaking.

Would it be my duty to call it out as essential tool for anyone looking to perform black ops?

Silenced shotguns in James Bond are dumb simply because why the hell would James Bond ever used a shotgun silently?

Pennfalath
Sep 10, 2011

Why are these teenagers not at home studying their Latin vocabulary?
I haven't seen the movie in a long time, but in the Goldfinger novel, Goldfinger lets Bond live after the laser scene because he needs a secretary to help him with the administration of dealing with the mobsters and preparing the Fort Knox attack.

Kadorhal
Jun 3, 2013

Look, just sign the stupid petition. I've got stuff to do.
On a non-shotgun note, this is now the third Bond game in a row to use that M4 model. It was first in Quantum of Solace as the TND-16, then Eurocom ganked it for GoldenEye Reloaded as its version of the Terralite III.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Pennfalath posted:

I haven't seen the movie in a long time, but in the Goldfinger novel, Goldfinger lets Bond live after the laser scene because he needs a secretary to help him with the administration of dealing with the mobsters and preparing the Fort Knox attack.

Every time I read this all I can think is "007: Middle Management"

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

ChaosArgate posted:

Shotgun silencers do exist! They're still loud as loving hell so I don't know why they exist.

Javier Bardem's character uses one in one scene of No Country for Old Men.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Also, a lot of people are probably confused as to why Goldfinger was dressed as a US Army colonel. As was explained in the game, Pussy Galore defected and replaced the nerve gas intended to kill all the Fort Knox guards with plain oxygen tanks and the soldiers faked death to ambush them. During the confusion, Goldfinger dresses himself as a colonel so he can pretend to be one of the commanding officers and escape. Bond and Pussy took his plane, so presumably Goldfinger ran back and hid inside when he found that Bond was coming.

This level was actually one of the few cases where the gameplay is not too dissimilar to the film. The movie really does have a big, epic battle between Goldfinger's private army (they really do dress in those silly coveralls and caps) and the US Army.

Kadorhal
Jun 3, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

This level was actually one of the few cases where the gameplay is not too dissimilar to the film. The movie really does have a big, epic battle between Goldfinger's private army (they really do dress in those silly coveralls and caps) and the US Army.

I caught about fifteen minutes of the original film several years ago, and the midpoint of the level had a lot of the things I remember from that; Oddjob's death (not counting that ridiculously silly QTE fight beforehand) and stopping the bomb timer at 7 seconds in particular.

Speaking of that QTE fight - holy poo poo, Eurocom. Did they seriously think these were all good ideas? I think I'm getting an idea already as to why this game ended up killing them.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The Oddjob fight is almost identical to the movie fight in every manner (minus Bond throwing gold bars at him and watching Oddjob smile as they just bounce off harmlessly), as is the struggle with Goldfinger on the plane. The biggest difference in that sequence of events is the bomb defusing; in that one (spoilering because Jobbo said he didn't want to spoil it) Bond doesn't have a loving clue how to defuse a nuclear bomb and Leiter just casually walks up and flips the off switch.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

chitoryu12 posted:

The Oddjob fight is almost identical to the movie fight in every manner (minus Bond throwing gold bars at him and watching Oddjob smile as they just bounce off harmlessly), as is the struggle with Goldfinger on the plane. The biggest difference in that sequence of events is the bomb defusing; in that one (spoilering because Jobbo said he didn't want to spoil it) Bond doesn't have a loving clue how to defuse a nuclear bomb and Leiter just casually walks up and flips the off switch.

Actually, Leiter doesn't defuse the bomb, its some random shmuck

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Actually, Leiter doesn't defuse the bomb, its some random shmuck

Ah, that's right. Get enough middle-aged white men in a room and they're indistinguishable at a certain point.

Also, fun fact! Harold Sakata, who played the Korean Oddjob, was a Japanese-descent American with no training as an actor and was simply a professional wrestler and Olympic weightlifter who happened to look very intimidating. He was actually badly burned by the pyrotechnics in his death scene but never let go of the bar until the director cut. He's one of the most legitimately badass actors in the Bond series.

Prenton
Feb 17, 2011

Ner nerr-nerrr ner
Other random Goldfinger facts:

Gert Frobe's mostly dubbed as he didn't speak much English.

Mr Ling - who I think is the guy you ejected out of the car in the game - was played by Burt Kwouk in the film. Looks like they didn't spring for the likeness rights, but he was Cato in the Pink Panther films and was generally British film/tv's go-to "Get me a Chinese guy!" for most of the 60s and 70s.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Prenton posted:

Other random Goldfinger facts:

Gert Frobe's mostly dubbed as he didn't speak much English.

Mr Ling - who I think is the guy you ejected out of the car in the game - was played by Burt Kwouk in the film. Looks like they didn't spring for the likeness rights, but he was Cato in the Pink Panther films and was generally British film/tv's go-to "Get me a Chinese guy!" for most of the 60s and 70s.

Yeah, in the game Ling is ejected by Bond (it was a random mook in the film). In the movie, Goldfinger shoots him as part of his disguise as a colonel.

The ejector seat sequence in the game was actually pretty cleverly constructed, as it bears a great resemblance to the 1960s film version updated for modern technology: Bond is captured while breaking into Goldfinger's factory and forced to drive himself to his death at gunpoint, ejects the unwanted passenger, and then gets attacked while trying to drive away (in the film it's just a bunch of mooks and I think a trick involving spotlights) which results in him crashing and being captured for real.

I don't know the reason given in the game for Bond's life being spared, but in the film Bond lies about MI6 knowing about his Fort Knox attack (when he really knows nothing but hearing "Operation Grand Slam" mentioned by Ling) and Goldfinger decides to let him live to mislead MI6 into thinking that Bond has everything under control without interfering.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

chitoryu12 posted:

The ejector seat sequence in the game was actually pretty cleverly constructed, as it bears a great resemblance to the 1960s film version updated for modern technology: Bond is captured while breaking into Goldfinger's factory and forced to drive himself to his death at gunpoint, ejects the unwanted passenger, and then gets attacked while trying to drive away (in the film it's just a bunch of mooks and I think a trick involving spotlights) which results in him crashing and being captured for real.

I don't know the reason given in the game for Bond's life being spared, but in the film Bond lies about MI6 knowing about his Fort Knox attack (when he really knows nothing but hearing "Operation Grand Slam" mentioned by Ling) and Goldfinger decides to let him live to mislead MI6 into thinking that Bond has everything under control without interfering.

In the movie Goldfinger, Bond tries to escape by car from Auric's facility grounds but is blocked by a granny at the gate with an MP-40. Bond refuses to add vehicular manslaughter to his bucket list and chooses to instead drive back to the main buildings. While trying to escape Oddjob and co, Bond is TRICKED BY HIS OWN LIGHTS IN A MIRROR THAT WOULD NOT WORK. That series of events is incredibly dumb and I really hate that James Bond was somehow tricked by his own car lights, which totally wouldn't work that way.

The reason in the game is exactly the same as the movie. Bond bluffs about knowledge of Operation Grand Slam and Goldfinger believes him.

I don't even know why I have spoiler tags. Reader, have you watched Goldfinger before? If not, go watch it, its fun.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Really, everyone should watch the entire series. Even the lovely films like Man with the Golden Gun are at least fun to watch and have some legitimately good stunts (plus the aforementioned film has a younger Christopher Lee as the villain and he completely steals the show). I'm also one of those rare few who actually likes the Dalton Bond films and I feel that The Living Daylights -- despite going on for longer than it should have -- is one of the best of the classic films. Likewise, Goldeneye is the first film to really pull Bond into the modern era away from many of the trappings of the older films and it features Sean Bean and Robbie Coltrane.

And watch A View to a Kill for no reason other than Christopher Walken as the bad guy.

AdventFalls
Oct 17, 2012

When do we learn head explosions?
Man, the memories. I've actually watched ALL the Bond films, and there's definitely some killers (and stinkers) in the bunch.

I think that the insane movie selection makes SOMEWHAT a bit of sense when you consider that they might've been limited to one movie for each Bond. Which means that a lot of the Bond classics like Dr. No and From Russia With Love are competing against each other against the 'iconic' movies like Goldfinger and Thunderball. Goldfinger wins out in a bloody struggle.

The same rule means that OHMSS is guaranteed a shot since Lazenby didn't stick around. Roger Moore made a shitton of Bond films but his better ones don't have a lot of visual pizazz (Live and Let Die) so it was probably either The Man With the Golden Gun or Moonraker. People know about Moonraker so it wins even if it's one of the worst films in the franchise.

Dalton only had two movies, and License to Kill was the better known film (neither is well remembered). Daniel Craig has had video game representations on most of his films and Skyfall was coming out of course you pick the new one.

Which leaves Brosnan. Die Another Day was the only film of his not to have a game made from it. Goldeneye was Rare/Nintendo (and they already did Goldeneye: Reloaded), Tomorrow Never Dies and World is Not Enough were EA. Die Another Day was the easiest one to get the legal rights for even if it's a lovely way to celebrate Bond's anniversary. Brosnan deserved a better sendoff.

EDIT: Okay people came up with this earlier but it stands.

AdventFalls fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Oct 13, 2014

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

They may not have made a game for Die Another Day but they did get Brosnan to voice Bond one last time for Everything or Nothing, although I think I remember reading somewhere that he was under contract for one more Bond appearance and they weren't making another movie so he had to do the game. Maybe it wasn't that exactly but it was something along those lines

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Aces High posted:

They may not have made a game for Die Another Day but they did get Brosnan to voice Bond one last time for Everything or Nothing, although I think I remember reading somewhere that he was under contract for one more Bond appearance and they weren't making another movie so he had to do the game. Maybe it wasn't that exactly but it was something along those lines

Everything or Nothing's big draw was that it was supposed to essentially be a big budget Bond film in the form of a video game, with major actors like Willem Dafoe and Kristanna Loken portraying digitized versions of themselves and bringing in the necessary film actors (Brosnan, Dench, and Cleese) to reprise their roles.

Like I said earlier, the game could have been brilliant if instead of a quick Skyfall tie-in they made it a true celebration of Bond history by incorporating moments from every film with the player controlling all of the classic Bonds and ending with Skyfall content. A well-made game (instead of the cheap licensed game that we got) could have had a variety of gameplay elements instead of just focusing on being a straight FPS to allow for segments like fighting and driving.

cis_eraser_420
Mar 1, 2013

Everything or Nothing was also a pretty drat good game! Unlike this one. :v:

cis_eraser_420 fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Oct 14, 2014

Grimthwacker
Aug 7, 2014

Hooooo boy, this makes me wrinkle my nose as something of a Bond fan. More CoD gunplay, clumsy stealth, clumsy "detective mode" minigames, Excite QTE fistfights for no reason - yeah, this game's a gem all right. Eurocom clearly had to rush this because of the Skyfall tie-in (I still can't believe the DLC's no longer available); they do pretty good work most of the time, but this one killed them sadly. Thanks, Activision.

Kadorhal
Jun 3, 2013

Grimthwacker posted:

Hooooo boy, this makes me wrinkle my nose as something of a Bond fan. More CoD gunplay, clumsy stealth, clumsy "detective mode" minigames, Excite QTE fistfights for no reason - yeah, this game's a gem all right. Eurocom clearly had to rush this because of the Skyfall tie-in (I still can't believe the DLC's no longer available); they do pretty good work most of the time, but this one killed them sadly. Thanks, Activision.

Remember too, this is the publishing company that refuses to let anyone make a CoD movie because they know it wouldn't be any good. You'd think that would mean they were smart enough to remember the pitfall you come across when you go the other way.

Sef!
Oct 31, 2012

M.Ciaster posted:

Everything or Nothing was also a pretty drat good game! Unlike this one. :v:

I really like the game, too. The Lake Pontchartrain Bridge chase is legit one of my favorite vehicle-based levels in all of video games. And in retrospect, it's somewhat astounding that Willem Dafoe hadn't already been cast as a Bond villain prior to appearing in the game.

I mean, come on.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
So in the Fort Knox basement when you get ambushed by punchy thug, I recall seeing him briefly before you round the corner to QTE land. Could you have lobbed a grenade first and taken him out, or does he have plot armor?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

CzarChasm posted:

So in the Fort Knox basement when you get ambushed by punchy thug, I recall seeing him briefly before you round the corner to QTE land. Could you have lobbed a grenade first and taken him out, or does he have plot armor?

Think about what game this is. You already know the answer to that.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

CzarChasm posted:

Plot armour, sadly enough. Also, the game loads him in once you hop over the cabinet and not say, as you go down to that floor.

Although, now that I think about it, I wonder if you could somehow edit the code to allow you to kill him before you're supposed to. I can just imagine either the game crashing to the desktop or making you box an invisible person or a corpse :v:.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
Yeah, I really kind of assumed that was the case. I get the feeling that every question I could think of like that could have "or did they do something stupid/take the easy way out?" appended to it and I could have saved myself some time.

I think something that might have made the fist fights a bit better would have been if there was a little less QTE to it and maybe a little more Punch Out. Like you have the same 4 buttons to throw a punch (high or low, left or right), but only one would be "wrong" instead of having only one be "right". Throw in a simple dodge/block/counter mechanic and you're golden.

So for example, if he's guarding high left, you could attack low right for full damage and a chance to combo, low left or high right for half damage, and if you went high left, he'd block, dodge or counter.

Then you could do small combos and hopefully throw more than one punch every 20 seconds. It doesn't have to be the focus of the game, but it could be cleaned up. Regular idiot mooks could probably not do too much, but a hand to hand guy like Oddjob could maybe dodge and counter more quickly.

Also, maybe it's just me, but it seems like your look sensitivity is crazy fast, and you don't even have it turned up very high.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
I played this game and it was terrible, and i will say that License To Kill levels are honest to god the worst video game levels i have ever played. the only funnish levels were the Moonraker ones and even those were broken. I have heard somewhere that telltale wants to try their hand at a bond game. Who owns the Bond license now anyway?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Telltale could make a hell of a Bond adaptation.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

pengun101 posted:

I played this game and it was terrible, and i will say that License To Kill levels are honest to god the worst video game levels i have ever played. the only funnish levels were the Moonraker ones and even those were broken.

I'll get to both those levels in time, and you are correct for both. gently caress the factory mission and that lovely rear end level right after it .

As for the fights, I'm surprised they didn't have quick-time events that had more to do with the environment you're in since they seem to be deliberately placed in specific locations. Most James Bond fistfights aren't just straight up fights but involve the scenery or a gadget/tool, but that obviously depends on which Bond you look at. You could have QTEs where you have to mash 1 or 2 buttons to stop an attacker from killing you while you deliver a counter-blow right after or maybe pressing buttons to throw scenery objects/items (Maybe some folders in the Fort Knox fight?) or more. And it's not like the mashing ones need to be hard, because gently caress having to do THOSE kinds of QTE multiple times just to pass some arbitrary checkpoint.

In a sentence, the melee fights forced upon the player in 007 Legends would be much better if they changed literally anything about them instead of forcing you to follow the simplest of QTEs for over a minute which eliminates all tension the developers tried to invoke.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I mean they forgot the one thing that makes qtes remotely tolerable, cool looking animation poo poo happening as you do it. You literally just watch bond give the same hook over and over while the guard picks random stance 1-4(all of which look the same).

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Hey, what's with all the hate for Tomorrow Never Dies on the first page? That movie is amazing. It has an excellent villain plot: a Murdoch-like media mogul who uses a stealth-boat and GPS hacking(?) to trick China and the UK into starting a war, so he can sell a poo poo ton of newspapers. And he's played by Jonathan Pryce! gently caress I love that movie. Better than Goldeneye, in my opinion.

Anyway, watching this game is pretty fun.

chitoryu12 posted:

Telltale could make a hell of a Bond adaptation.

Holy crap I'd buy this. I'm imagining something like Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, but with James Bond, and with Telltale's visual style.

Hedrigall fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Oct 16, 2014

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.
A Bond game that wasn't a "just" a first person shooter would be a nice change of pace, honestly. Hell, Metal Gear Solid 3 was an amazing "Bond Game", even with Kojima-vision pushing everything way past 11 on the crazy scale. That style of gameplay would really work well, but we'll never get it because Goldeneye was such a great game and no one is willing to drop the cash needed to licence it without solid sales potential.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

pointlessone posted:

A Bond game that wasn't a "just" a first person shooter would be a nice change of pace, honestly. Hell, Metal Gear Solid 3 was an amazing "Bond Game", even with Kojima-vision pushing everything way past 11 on the crazy scale. That style of gameplay would really work well, but we'll never get it because Goldeneye was such a great game and no one is willing to drop the cash needed to licence it without solid sales potential.

I think that's why Everything or Nothing is so popular among Bond games. Aside from switching to a third-person game that isn't as restrictive as first-person, it also includes tons of vehicle sections (with multiple kinds of vehicles) and has a handful of semi-open exploration levels. It also goes for an all star cast that imitates an actual Bond film to make it feel more like a Bond movie than a tie-in or adaptation.

If you want a good first-person Bond, pick up a console copy of Nightfire (the PC version is an entirely different game, not a port). It's probably my favorite in the series. You can even do the driving sections in first-person with a fully modeled vehicle interior if you want.

quote:

Hey, what's with all the hate for Tomorrow Never Dies on the first page? That movie is amazing. It has an excellent villain plot: a Murdoch-like media mogul who uses a stealth-boat and GPS hacking(?) to trick China and the UK into starting a war, so he can sell a poo poo ton of newspapers. And he's played by Jonathan Pryce! gently caress I love that movie. Better than Goldeneye, in my opinion.

See, I love Goldeneye a lot more because it feels like they were bringing Bond into the modern action age. The Dalton and later Moore films retained baggage dating back to the 1960s, and as much as I love the entire series I can't escape the fact that they spent the 80s feeling like a "sexist, misogynistic dinosaur." Goldeneye took long enough to be made that the Cold War ended, and they made it without any of the baggage that kept the films in the same style for over twenty years. The cinematography, acting, action sequences, everything is completely different. But unlike the Craig films, which went too far with the changes, everything still feels like Bond.

If you want a good example of brilliance, watch the scene in the statue park. I think every film student should watch that scene.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

chitoryu12 posted:

See, I love Goldeneye a lot more because it feels like they were bringing Bond into the modern action age. The Dalton and later Moore films retained baggage dating back to the 1960s, and as much as I love the entire series I can't escape the fact that they spent the 80s feeling like a "sexist, misogynistic dinosaur." Goldeneye took long enough to be made that the Cold War ended, and they made it without any of the baggage that kept the films in the same style for over twenty years. The cinematography, acting, action sequences, everything is completely different. But unlike the Craig films, which went too far with the changes, everything still feels like Bond.

If you want a good example of brilliance, watch the scene in the statue park. I think every film student should watch that scene.

This is especially true for The Living Daylights with Dalton. He gets a few dumb one liners that seem out of place and the plot/characters seem way too caricaturized. In License To Kill, Dalton plays a much more brooding and serious Bond and, along with the plot, really brings out a fresh Bond you didn't see with Moore.

Hedrigall posted:

I never seem to enjoy TND as much as DAD or Goldeneye for some reason. TWINE sort of shifts position depending on the tide. :shrug: I don't think I hate any JB movies now that I think about it, I just enjoy some much less than others. Diamonds are Forever and For Your Eyes Only are two of the worst movies in the franchise if you ask me.

mecharick
Nov 4, 2009

chitoryu12 posted:

If you want a good first-person Bond, pick up a console copy of Nightfire

I have a copy of the PC one, I don't even think it's runnable on a modern computer...

Atomikus
Jun 4, 2010

Muncie? Muncie! MUNCIE!
It should be noted that the PC version of that game is piss-poor. For once only the console ones are competent.

cis_eraser_420
Mar 1, 2013

mecharick posted:

I have a copy of the PC one, I don't even think it's runnable on a modern computer...

It is, I replayed it a year or so ago.

It's not really that good, tho - just a kinda basic FPS on the Half Life engine.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Atomikus posted:

It should be noted that the PC version of that game is piss-poor. For once only the console ones are competent.

Hold on are you trying to tell me 007 Legends isn't the only lovely Bond PC game that's multiplat?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Jobbo_Fett posted:

This is especially true for The Living Daylights with Dalton. He gets a few dumb one liners that seem out of place and the plot/characters seem way too caricaturized. In License To Kill, Dalton plays a much more brooding and serious Bond and, along with the plot, really brings out a fresh Bond you didn't see with Moore.

I will freely admit to Dalton being one of my favorite Bonds. The Living Daylights is actually one of the best Bond movies in my opinion, though as I said it still ends up falling victim to the director imitating the past films instead of totally moving forward with the displayed talent and potential.

quote:

I never seem to enjoy TND as much as DAD or Goldeneye for some reason. TWINE sort of shifts position depending on the tide. I don't think I hate any JB movies now that I think about it, I just enjoy some much less than others. Diamonds are Forever and For Your Eyes Only are two of the worst movies in the franchise if you ask me.

Man with the Golden Gun is pretty lovely, only saved by its use of Christopher Lee as the villain. Likewise, A View to a Kill is a piece of crap with a very old Moore that is only saved by Christopher Walken and Grace Jones. That said, no Bond film is really unenjoyable from start to finish.

I'm surprised that you didn't like For Your Eyes Only. I actually found it the strongest Moore film and decidedly the least silly. Also probably the least racist...

quote:

Hold on are you trying to tell me 007 Legends isn't the only lovely Bond PC game that's multiplat?

Nightfire is barely a multiplatform game. The console and PC versions are literally two different games made by different companies following the same plot outline. The World Is Not Enough got the same treatment with its N64 and Playstation versions being entirely different games that just happen to be adapting the same film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm surprised that you didn't like For Your Eyes Only. I actually found it the strongest Moore film and decidedly the least silly. Also probably the least racist...

Two words: Bibi Dahl.

I love Live and Let Die but gently caress Sheriff Pepper. And I really want to like Man with the Golden Gun but it's ruined by Pepper coming back AND THE loving SLIDE WHISTLE.

• Locked thread