Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm watching Tom cruise war of the worlds

Cuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Dr. Hurt posted:

Some 3DS love here tonight. Tithin before this game is done we should exchange friend codes. I need more 3DS friends. If you do that I'll forgive you for your self vote.

3754-7315-7731

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I'm all caught up in Space Engineers, myself. :pcgaming:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

tithin posted:

I'm gonna reiterate what I said earlier - yesterday I was sleep deprived (had two nights running of nearly falling asleep 4-5 times and being woken by my kid) as balls and it affected how I was playing.

I don't think the logic chain of how I got to where I did is particularly hard to follow, and I still vaguely think there's something there, but given that Pmush has said not to read too deeply into it, I'm probably way off base.

Thanks for the advice though.

let me help you out.

my last game was a game co-modded by TT and Hurt. that game featured many failed attempts at turbo that were accompanied by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

that's the joke i was making. i wasn't trying to fly close to the sun by breadcrumbing a scumclaim in order to gloat later on. i didn't even notice that Rolling Start is from a Sega game and theme-appropriate until you pointed it on.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLING
STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

:shobon:

The downside of being a new player when injokes are flying around

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

pointed it on.

this should be pointed it out obvs

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

5026-5678-5520

that's my 3ds friend code. i smash bros.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

tithin posted:

:shobon:

The downside of being a new player when injokes are flying around

even if you didn't know it was an injoke, you don't get to be off the hook.

you were still accusing me of breadcrumbing a scumclaim for no reason, which makes no sense.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

0404-8169-9709

Rollllllllling Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart- to smash bros. (I also have a lovely village that I started today!)

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Pinterest Mom posted:

even if you didn't know it was an injoke, you don't get to be off the hook.

you were still accusing me of breadcrumbing a scumclaim for no reason, which makes no sense.

I've already explained how I got to where I did. If I can accept you're making an injoke, then you could be kind enough to realise why it looked to me the way it did.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Are you still sleep deprived?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Marginally, but less so than yesterday.

The downside to this sort of sleep deprivation is that it doesn't go away from one good sleep.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Why would a scum with Sega flavour start hinting in thread that they have Sega flavour?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Yeah this is super far-fetched. Sometimes a Rolling Start is just a ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRT

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
There was some possible confusion about it before:

Yes, the complete set-up is four vanilla goons on two different teams, a town Doctor, and everyone else is Vanilla Town. I was considering putting in a Town Backup Doctor, but decided against it.

On the subject, a reminder to all that if both scum teams target the same player with their nightkill, both will fail.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Oct 12, 2014

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Presumably so they could dismiss it later as shitposting, in an effort to later hide in plain sight?

gently caress if I know, there's a reason I've not voted for anyone else yet.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
btw quote this if you ever actually had a sega saturn/played Daytona USA on one

gotta know who's cool

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Epsilon Plus posted:

btw quote this if you were a huge nerd who didn't own an N64

gotta know who to avoid like the plague

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

bitch I had both sorry you're a Bad Game Kid

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Not all of our parents could work for Nintendo and Sega. Check your privilege.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Epsilon Plus posted:

btw quote this if you ever actually had a sega saturn/played Daytona USA on one

gotta know who's cool

I had neither Saturn nor n64, but had friends who had both, and between the three of us I played a lot of games as a kid :shrug:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Let it be known that Tithin is quoting Epsilon's post and yet NEVER OWNED a Sega Saturn. I submit this as evidence of Tithin's coolness and/or lack thereof as a kid.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'm all caught up in Space Engineers, myself. :pcgaming:

I've been playing Robocraft. Y'know, almost the same thing but with functional combat.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Dr. Hurt posted:

Let it be known that Tithin is quoting Epsilon's post and yet NEVER OWNED a Sega Saturn. I submit this as evidence of Tithin's coolness and/or lack thereof as a kid.

Seconded.

Evaluation: not scum, but terminally lame.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Oh scratch that, I did have a saturn, bought it about 7 years ago!

it had no power cable, AV cable, or controller, and it sat in a box for 5 years before getting chucked

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

genesis was better imho

also gently caress this self imposed pr no I refuse to keep doing this

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

I had a Genesis amd a Saturn

(there was a rumor that they would be backwards compatible. this was False.)

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Pinterest Mother and Epsilon are both scum.

Nothing about the way Pinterest interacts with tihtin is town. Pinterest Mother is badgering tihtin to no real end other than to watch him self-destruct.

Pinterest Mom posted:

setup spec based on faulty premises. cool.

Pinterest Mom posted:

you don't have a coherent theory and your flip isn't going to change that though~

Pinterest Mom posted:

"pm and pm scum claimed by posting videogame music. solved it!"

All of those points absolutely terrible. Generally I am willing to allow that bad scumhunting is superior to no scumhunting, but this is so inane as to be dishonest.

Why would setup speculation, much less flavor speculation, be scummy in this context? You're arguing that tihtin is scum because he's stupid, to which I respond that you are scum because wild speculation has nothing to do with alignment.

Tihtin is making a poorly focused argument that doesn't find scum. You are making a dishonest argument that lynches town.

##vote Pinterest Mother

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Oh, and I'm just pretty sure about Epsilon. I'm two for two on him fwiw.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

I've only played here twice and I was scum once. Is this like how the Xbone is the third XBOX?

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Epsilon Plus posted:

I've only played here twice and I was scum once. Is this like how the Xbone is the third XBOX?

It's a 50/50 chance - either you're scum or you're not

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Somberbrero posted:

Pinterest Mother and Epsilon are both scum.

Nothing about the way Pinterest interacts with tihtin is town. Pinterest Mother is badgering tihtin to no real end other than to watch him self-destruct.
I felt like he was doing defense in depth. He would agree that one position was untenable, only to fall back on another untenable position. I wanted to see how long he'd stick to his dumb theory.

The fact that he stuck to it that long instead of giving up on it is probably towny. Scum would have given up much quicker.

##unvote

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Sorry, will be quite quiet for a couple of days as I might be getting laid off on Tuesday. Will try and keep an eye on the thread.

##unvote

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
yeah okay guess if were being sorta serious now then ##unvote for now

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The atmosphere of the game suggests TT is scum.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..
I kinda missed the video game chat but I was playing Divinity OS multiplayer (which is not a console game but the console game I tried to play didn't work) and it is pretty fun. For some reason multiplayer feels a whole lot more satisfying when you play the game as a pair of bickering assholes.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mr.capps posted:

The atmosphere of the game suggests TT is scum.

in what way

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Man where is everyone this game. Also yeah Capps why is Taste scum? He's just being a refugee from YCS.

Deadline is tomorrow. As of right now we've got Tithin's awful sleep deprived post calling Pin Mom a scum for Rolling Start.

Somber Bro, what's your reason for Epsilon besides gut? Gut and precedence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

the movement of the air, the feel of the grass, and the whisper of the trees

• Locked thread