Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

rapidly flip flopping is part of the reason I'm voting ac but mostly that one post which is practically scum.txt

how you gonna hang a dude for not posting reads then posting reads then not voting then voting cmon

he may well be scum but you're tunneling hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

can you actually do something :mad:

well, i wasn't going to bring it up but

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i have a dayvig. it is currently aimed at tt. it will go off one hour before deadline.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

no you don't

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Pinterest Mom posted:

i have a dayvig. it is currently aimed at tt. it will go off one hour before deadline.

That seems like a lie.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i think opop might be a bad guy

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tremendous Taste posted:

rapidly flip flopping is part of the reason I'm voting ac but mostly that one post which is practically scum.txt

how you gonna hang a dude for not posting reads then posting reads then not voting then voting cmon

he may well be scum but you're tunneling hard

Flip-flopping isn't indicative of alignment imo.

I will agree that Epsilon is scum and also I am too focused on lynching him.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Pinterest Mom posted:

Why wait?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

Flip-flopping isn't indicative of alignment imo.

I will agree that Epsilon is scum and also I am too focused on lynching him.

I think it's likelier in scum by far, such is the nature of false logic

and tunneling will get you nowhere, in a game with two scum teams a scum flip won't save a suspicious lynch :mrgw:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Behold:

Opopanax posted:

I'm with TT, that post jumped out at me too ##vote ac

Opopanax posted:

Why don't we look at it now? What would you like to point out?

a weak vote, and a weak attempt to prod someone into producing content. Opop's scummy post history.

##vote opop

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

tithin posted:

Why wait?

because he needs to warm up his vocal cords to yell BANG really loudly

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

Behold:

a weak vote, and a weak attempt to prod someone into producing content. Opop's scummy post history.

##vote opop

why don't you shoot him pm

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hey Console Warriors. I am sorry to say but today is really busy for me, what with Genius ending up and I just got home from work a little bit ago. Right now I have to focus on Genius so I might not be here around Deadline. I will scan the thread oh so quickly and make some thoughts. Anyone have anything that they think I really need to know?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tremendous Taste posted:

I think it's likelier in scum by far, such is the nature of false logic

and tunneling will get you nowhere, in a game with two scum teams a scum flip won't save a suspicious lynch :mrgw:

Presuming perfect play, yeah it's scummy to change from one stance to another. However in actuality people aren't playing a perfect game. There's a lot of talking past each other, miscommunication, and misunderstanding. Changing your mind or revising a position doesn't necessarily mean you're scum, it's all about context.

I meant to say, isn't it weird that you're not pushing a no-lynch in a game where no-lynching is a mechanically strong move for town? There's an 18% chance either one of scum teams will target an opposing scum with the nightkill. There's also an 11% chance the scum will both target the same player and we'll end up with a no-kill, when you consider that there's a doctor as well, we've got decent odds if we don't do anything at all day one.

I mean, we should still push through a lynch, but I would have expected otherwise from you.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Dr. Hurt posted:

Hey Console Warriors. I am sorry to say but today is really busy for me, what with Genius ending up and I just got home from work a little bit ago. Right now I have to focus on Genius so I might not be here around Deadline. I will scan the thread oh so quickly and make some thoughts. Anyone have anything that they think I really need to know?

Vote AC or Epsilon.

Case on AC.

The case on Epsilon is that he has a lot of content but no scumhunting. This is a scummy post by EP.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tremendous Taste posted:

why don't you shoot him pm

Yeah, do it. Buck buck buck

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It is a cruel jest of fate that I committed myself to an effort VT game for my last game before hiatus.

Where is your bad city, incidentally? I like to think I'm in a top 20 bad city

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Tremendous Taste posted:

It is a cruel jest of fate that I committed myself to an effort VT game for my last game before hiatus.

Where is your bad city, incidentally? I like to think I'm in a top 20 bad city

St. Louis. There are some things that are good about it and some things that are not good about it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Go ramz :killdozer:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

i think opop might be a bad guy

lmao I have a day vig at Taste. But I think this guy is bad guy. I will not use magical day vig on bad guy I will use it on potato instead. Everybody wins, right?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i don't have a dayvig dummy the only power role is a doctor

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

Behold:

##vote opop

How does this differentiate from any Opop game? Opop is the definition of "lazy mafia player."

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

i don't have a dayvig dummy the only power role is a doctor

Mods lie. :colbert:

But seriously I forgot all about that and just thought that that post was dumb and unhelpful, now it's doubly so! Good to know!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Dr. Hurt posted:

How does this differentiate from any Opop game? Opop is the definition of "lazy mafia player."

I don't have a great handle on Opop's meta.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Opop's meta is: He doesn't post.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Does it seem like there's two mafia games going on here? Ycs mafia and normal mafia?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Your Mafia Sucks. Let's get a subforum in trad games.

By the way ##vote aC

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hey gently caress you I post. It is a holiday weekend

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Watch this whole game turn into Opop's tour de force of posting magnificence just because I insulted him. I'm ready Opop. Show us what you got.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I'm wondering if I should just not go for a hammer, I acknowledge that apc "looks" scummy, but at the same time I'm just not 100% convinced without doing a full reread.

No chance of a term extension so I can do a full read later tonight after work?

Don't want to just bandwagon the dude.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

PMush is currently otherwise preoccupied, so I'd guess no.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Mostly not-here, vaguely here.

No extension, you guys had 3 days. :colbert:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

Mostly not-here, vaguely here.

No extension, you guys had 3 days. :colbert:

it's not like you're going to be doing anything for a while :laugh:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Dr. Hurt posted:

Watch this whole game turn into Opop's tour de force of posting magnificence just because I insulted him. I'm ready Opop. Show us what you got.

Nah I'm good. Already found the scum. Too full of turkey to brain more

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

No extension means no full reread.

Sorry apc :(

##vote apc

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

happy thanksgiving, opop

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Vote didn't go through for some reason.

##vote apostatecourier

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

sure ##vote ac

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:redhammer:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Everyone give a big round of applause to Votefinder, who apparently got lost on the way to the thread. :shobon:

• Locked thread