Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Much like your noodle-y non-bubsy playing arms, those reasons are pretty weak Capps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
my arms are like twigs, not noodles so once again you have proven yourself completely inaccurate when it comes to judgement

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I buy capps throwing that lazy junk out just because he doesn't know why I gave myself a pr

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Dr. Hurt posted:

Man where is everyone this game. Also yeah Capps why is Taste scum? He's just being a refugee from YCS.

Deadline is tomorrow. As of right now we've got Tithin's awful sleep deprived post calling Pin Mom a scum for Rolling Start.

Somber Bro, what's your reason for Epsilon besides gut? Gut and precedence?

Pinterest Mother is town from his reaction to my post, I would have doubled-down as scum there. Epsilon is scum from the way he jumped at my post. I was calling him out on essentially nothing other than gut as bait, and he took it. I will vote him when I'm not on my phone.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

Pinterest Mother is town from his reaction to my post, I would have doubled-down as scum there. Epsilon is scum from the way he jumped at my post. I was calling him out on essentially nothing other than gut as bait, and he took it. I will vote him when I'm not on my phone.

this reads to me as a fishy deflection off pm

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
that is dumb

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i mean it would be a dumb thing to do
also its dumb that you think that

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mr.capps posted:

that is dumb

well in that case

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I would have done X as scum. Someone else did Y. Town clearly.

By the way look at this guy

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I would believe somb is sincere but this went unaddressed in response to his gut read

Epsilon Plus posted:

I've only played here twice and I was scum once. Is this like how the Xbone is the third XBOX?

independent of ep's alignment this is not something I'd just ignore if I believed it

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tremendous Taste posted:

By the way look at this guy

Dr. Hurt posted:

putting a lot of effort into reading for not actually reading

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

I would believe somb is sincere but this went unaddressed in response to his gut read

independent of ep's alignment this is not something I'd just ignore if I believed it

also yes yes this is that same X Y logic but i feel VT have fewer avenues than scum

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mr.capps posted:

putting a lot of effort into reading for not actually reading

who is this an accusation of? I'm unclear

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
"by the way look at this guy" doesn't actually read anything like "by the way look at this guy" when somb brought it up cause hurt asked about it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mr.capps posted:

"by the way look at this guy" doesn't actually read anything like "by the way look at this guy" when somb brought it up cause hurt asked about it.

did you read the last page where it was just gut after immediately flipping on pm

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

it was actually just before

Somberbrero posted:

Oh, and I'm just pretty sure about Epsilon. I'm two for two on him fwiw.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
sigh

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

flip your hair and actually start making an effort

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##vote tremendous taste

i don't think i need to

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mr.capps posted:

##vote tremendous taste

i don't think i need to

thanks for making my last game a quality one capps

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
You are scum because you are trying to be more slippery than actually scumhunting

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

mr.capps posted:

You are scum because you are trying to be more slippery than actually scumhunting

in what fashion

I've pointed out what I perceive as insincerity in two posters

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
in the fashion of snakes, rats, backstabbers, con men, lawyers, devils, demons, grifters, mimics, pod people, changlings, and the ghosts from the first season of american horror story

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

if you thought I was actually scum, or had any real reason to come at me, you'd be making more of an effort than this

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

what if somber is scum buddying up to me

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Pinterest Mom posted:

what if somber is scum buddying up to me

By voting you? How do you see that working?

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Just wait until the next game Somber and I are in together. Maybe he'll say he's four for three, or five for one. Numbers are just a matter of opinion (unlike the supremacy of Video Game Box A over Video Game Box B)

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

fiery_valkyrie posted:

By voting you? How do you see that working?

Negging really works on me.

(He said he thinks I'm town now)

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
TT is probably still in jester mode from last game :P

Also this is the scummiest person so far cool bye

##vote Somberbrero

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

##vote somber Read it, yeah buddy you're scum sorry. "As scum I would have doubled down here" hurr clearly if I say this I MUST be town!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Epsilon Plus posted:

Just wait until the next game Somber and I are in together. Maybe he'll say he's four for three, or five for one. Numbers are just a matter of opinion (unlike the supremacy of Video Game Box A over Video Game Box B)

Your reaction to this is what is scummy. You're still commenting on it, instead of scumhunting or talking about anything else relevant that happened in the last page or so. ##vote Epsilon

apostateCourier posted:

##vote somber Read it, yeah buddy you're scum sorry. "As scum I would have doubled down here" hurr clearly if I say this I MUST be town!

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. I think you might be misinterpreting what I was saying? I was saying that, as Pinterest Mother, I would have doubled-down on tihtin.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Somberbrero posted:

Your reaction to this is what is scummy. You're still commenting on it, instead of scumhunting or talking about anything else relevant that happened in the last page or so. ##vote Epsilon

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. I think you might be misinterpreting what I was saying? I was saying that, as Pinterest Mother, I would have doubled-down on tihtin.

Oh. I think I did, yeah. Been a bit preoccupied with another thread. Time to re-read. ##unvote

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Somberbrero posted:

I had this post written about how I didn't like this statement but the more I look at it the more I like it. ##vote epsilon

In other news, the capps/TT thing looks like a town slap fight.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I have Survivor tonight but it shouldn't interfere with deadline. If it somehow does, don't post after deadline, please.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Somberbrero posted:

There's nothing particularly relevant going on over the last page (at least as far as I'm seeing) - TT and capps had a slapfight, video game jokes were made. You, meanwhile, haven't commented on your shocking inability to correctly count.

Somberbrero posted:

I didn't "jump" on anything, I noticed that you were inflating your own statistics to look good. Meanwhile, you can't vote from your phone? Does it not have pound keys? Or are you just waiting to see who you can get to dogpile me on the grounds of "replied to me, ergo scum"?

Meanwhile apostateCourier votes for you, then almost immediately unvotes and votes for me instead with the only reasoning being "oh I guess you were right". Charming and not at all suspicious.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
This is a town EP if you ask me.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

mfcrocker posted:

This is a town EP if you ask me.

I disagree, his arguments read as very disingenuous. For instance, it's a pain to vote on my phone, but why is that even a relevant point? The deadline wasn't immediate when I made that post and I've been very direct in my suspicion of EP, so the idea that I was trying to... I don't know, push for EP while keeping my hands clean is silly. I also voted him later on, when he didn't have any real traction.

I just want to reiterate for emphasis, Epsilon thinks that it is scummy that I did not vote from my phone.

I'm confused about how you could read Epsilon's arguments as legitimate, they don't follow any of the basic tenets of scumhunting. Crocker, are you reading into the emotionality there or what? Emotionality is more of a null-tull than anything, town legitimately get angry and scum often fake anger. For what it's worth, I read his frustration as more forced than anything, but that's not the crux of my argument.

Note that, despite being suspicious of AC for whatever reason and implying that I'm scum for having bad arguments, EP doesn't vote there. Why? At best, isn't this what he accused me of, which is waiting to see who will back his argument without putting forward a definitive position?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't buy your line on ep but it's certainly coming across more sincerely than it did yesterday

Whoever said town slap fight first is probably scum

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

apostateCourier posted:

I had this post written about how I didn't like this statement but the more I look at it the more I like it. ##vote epsilon

In other news, the capps/TT thing looks like a town slap fight.

Lol this post

##vote ac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
If I had to vote anyone besides Epsilon, and I don't, I'd vote for Dragonatrix or maybe Dr. Hurt. I'm also reasonably sure Capps is scum, but I don't have the patience to make that happen today.

Dragonatrix posted:

yeah okay guess if were being sorta serious now then ##unvote for now

Dragonatrix wants to make sure that he's not the last one on a bad bandwagon. Out of the several people who back down there, I like his unvote the least. Pinterest's is legitimate, in response to my asking about his reasoning. Crocker feels genuinely distracted. Dragonatrix doesn't add anything else there, he just backs down from his vote.

Dr. Hurt posted:

Man where is everyone this game. Also yeah Capps why is Taste scum? He's just being a refugee from YCS.

Deadline is tomorrow. As of right now we've got Tithin's awful sleep deprived post calling Pin Mom a scum for Rolling Start.

Hurt doesn't have a vote down, yet he's pushing for us to be more active. That is weak. He's complaining about the quality of content while not providing much at all himself. I think it's scummy to comment on existing content exclusively instead of generating your own. I'd like to see some more pointed opinions from Hurt.

• Locked thread